Would you rather fight a grizzly bear or a great white shark?

I'd rather be in the water with the shark

Shark has only one weapon, its mouth

As the shark approaches you all you need to do is keep your hands on its mouth and let it push you along

Sharks are only really a threat when they can sneak up on you

On land you are totally fucked against the bear

Shark for sure. No one is out there eating bear fin soup.

Yea, I think Sharks p*ssy out if they're hit in certain spots. They usually attack humans b/c they thought you were a seal or something. Attacking that bitch will probably make it look for easier prey, and you'll leave probably an arm short.

And at the very least, if you can stun the shark and make it to land you survive.

A bear on the other hand is like a tank with fur on it and there is no escape. I'd shit myself if I ever encountered one.

Here's what happened to the last shark that crossed me

lesnar%2BF5%2Bshark.gif

I think it is certain death in both cases. A shark is too quick in the water, and you are too slow to even poke it in the eye before it takes a huge chunk of flesh from you. It must be painful as hell. And of course, it's not that you would run out of oxygen in your panic.

A bear would probably club me in the head with its huge ass paws, or maybe even decapitate me with a clean swipe.

Last edited:
Sharks rarely attack humans, so I'd fight the shark and hope for a DQ win for timidity.

I always give my props to grizzlies as being at the top but if you meet a great white in the water you are done for.

Atleast on land you can attempt to climb a tree or run away as futile as it may be but with a shark in its territory you stand zero chance.

No idea. For some reason I feel like I would have a better chance of escaping against the bear, even though it's probably not true.

Depends, how many powerlifters do I get?

Humans aren't the sharks natural prey. It'll probably bump you a few times and leave you alone. Surfers and kayakers look sort of like seals from below, which are their natural prey. That's not to say that the shark won't give you a test bite. You're fucked with the bear if he's hungry.

Bear for sure. At least there's a chance. With a shark you're totally fucked. They'll either sneak up on you from below at 30mph and just destroy you, or they'll swim around with that shit eating grin and take a nibble before they go in and bite you in half. Keep in mind that while the shark is swimming around, there is nothing you can do other than watch it take its time.

shark, I'd take comfort knowing that before it killed me it had to swim through a stream of my piss and shit to get to me.

Also could I have this guy with me, so I'd have a chance?

upload_2018-5-23_15-20-50.jpeg

Sharks don't generally attack people unless they mistake you for prey. Who knows what a bear will do. Context matters a lot. Do you see a shark in the water or does it suddenly attack? How close is the bear? Is it defending it's food or bear cubs? Do I have pepper spray?

In the water, you're fighting the environment as well as the shark. The shark just needs a passing glancing bite to leave you lacerated open and bleeding out.

i saw a bear brought down to human levels of weakness when an elastic rope slapped it in the nuts. I can relate to that so there's my path to victory

I'd drag the shark into deep waters; literally. I figure Cecil Peoples will give me rounds 1 and 2.

I am good at heel hooks, sharks don't have heels, ergo I choose the bear.

Good luck catching me with a mangled knee mother fucker.

Back