Would You Rather Fight Dominick Cruz or Marlon Moraes?

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
TJ better get his senses right and start calling out and building the dominick cruz fight because Marlon Moraes is a way more dangerous fight.

I dont know what TJ is smoking right now.

The Dominator would beat Marlon Moraes to an absolute pulp.

Cruz would beat them both but tj dont want no part of cruz because he cant hit him.

He should give Moraes a chance, at least it's a fresh match up and something we've never seen before

He should give Moraes a chance, at least it's a fresh match up and something we've never seen before

He has unfinished business. He is never claiming he is the greatest ever in that division without beating Dominic. I don’t care what Joe Rogan says. Dominic is still the best ever in that division. He beat TJ. And his resume in spite of all the injuries is still amazing.

I don't think a 2 year layoff straight into a title shot makes sense. I'd give him at least 1 tune up fight unless he's adamant its belt or no fighting at all.

Cruz...

Probably because he would get injured before the fight.

He has unfinished business. He is never claiming he is the greatest ever in that division without beating Dominic. I don’t care what Joe Rogan says. Dominic is still the best ever in that division. He beat TJ. And his resume in spite of all the injuries is still amazing.
Ok but if he beats dom now everyone will just call "washed up doesn't count"

Moares ko's them both.

In the same night.

Cruz is the more difficult puzzle to solve.

Moraes is the more dangerous opponent.

Cruz is the more difficult puzzle to solve.

Moraes is the more dangerous opponent.
Cruz is a lose lose for TJ cause even if he wins people will pull the "D.C. Is a shell of himself, too many injuries" and if he gets the loss everyone will forever hold him to 1 step below dc

Personally Marlon. I have shit cardio and being exhausted sucks

Cruz doesn't deserve a title shot for pulling out of a fight with Rivera.

TJ is giving the rightful #1 contender a shot at the belt because that's how he had to get his second shot.

I’m a huge Cruz fan and think he clearly won the first fight but the only sensible answer is Marlon.

Back