Would you sell your dog for a million dollars?

Would you sell your dog for a million dollars?

• Total voters
I wouldn't have sold my dog, Gator, from my youth, but if I had a dog now I certainly would.

Dogs don't live long enough, man. One day they're a cute puppy having a hard time going up the stairs one day in a blink of an eye you're crying your eyes out at the vet when you're putting him/her down.

Bye buddy.

crying-money-woody-harrelson-zombieland.gif

A-level pooch, any conversation that starts at less than 8 figures is just wasting our time.

Simple math-- you know how many dogs you could buy with $1million? Then you could sell all those and make a million x million

Yes, but I'm Korean though.

Now, the real question would be to dog lovers would be, for a million dollars, would they'd sell their dog to a Korean?

No joke, my aunt used to live in the country side outside of Seoul and had two large dogs. She sold the house to move into a smaller place in the city and was going to give the dogs to the new owner but decided against it out of fear the people in that would eat them.

Too bad Banchan isn't here to tell me that I'm chinese and lying.

Million dolllars? I'd slaughter it in front of the korean buyers too, to save them the trouble.

<NightKingBringIt>

Million dolllars? I'd slaughter it in front of the korean buyers too, to save them the trouble.

<NightKingBringIt>

You just know that your dog, being the great and loyal dog it is, would want exactly that, so you don't have to feel guilty at all, knowing that its the right thing to do.

And if it didn't want that, where the hell is its loyalty? Could be anyone's fricken piece of crud worthless dog if its gonna have that attitude...

I doubt I'd sell my dog for any price, even billions. Their like family and very therapeutical.

Ya'll are fools.
I'd sell my Amercian Bulldog for half that.
That's a lot of dosh. Fk that noise about not selling your pet for a million dollars.

Then I'd steal him back ASAP.
What are they gonna do ? Charge me for dognapping ?
Thats like 30 days in jail.
Be my guest.

<YeahOKJen>

Last edited:
Don't have one currently but the dog I think of when I read the question? Not a chance.

My dog is 14, can hardly walk, can't hear or at least pretends he can't. He eats but he's losing weight and has to wear a diaper in the house. I'm putting him down next week, so yes, I'd sell him.

How much can I get for the kids?

Anybody who says that they wouldn't is either lying or stupid. You're allowed to get a new pet afterwards. You have a million dollars to wipe away any of your tears. A dog has a max lifespan of 15 years if you're lucky. I loved my former dog but a million dollars is a lot of money and I'm sure anyone who can afford a million dollars for him will be able to provide him a perfectly happy home to live in. If I sold him I would probably go to the local shelter and get a new dog the next day.

Depends. I mean going to a new family who wants him as a pet themselves - sure. But if we're talking sold to be dog fight ring "bait" or be in animal testing experiments and the like - nope. And I think less of anybody who would sell their dog into those situations. Much less.

And in the first case I'd do it just because of the good the money could do for others, because I wouldn't enjoy the money personally knowing how I got it.

Anybody who says that they wouldn't is either lying or stupid. You're allowed to get a new pet afterwards. You have a million dollars to wipe away any of your tears. A dog has a max lifespan of 15 years if you're lucky. I loved my former dog but a million dollars is a lot of money and I'm sure anyone who can afford a million dollars for him will be able to provide him a perfectly happy home to live in. If I sold him I would probably go to the local shelter and get a new dog the next day.
My girl doesn't really care for anyone other than myself. They might actually get mauled(rottie) if they're too familiar. I'd feel more messed up for them getting such an aloof and testy dog.

You just know that your dog, being the great and loyal dog it is, would want exactly that, so you don't have to feel guilty at all, knowing that its the right thing to do.

And if it didn't want that, where the hell is its loyalty? Could be anyone's fricken piece of crud worthless dog if its gonna have that attitude...
He said nothing about guilt.

If they're paying 1 mil for it... surely it's not going to an abusive home?

Maybe it's aliens disguised as humans that are buying the dog. Their grasp of human currency is tenuous at best.

Id sell my dog for enough to replace the carpets shes destroyed. For a million id throw in my gf, three best friends, and my brother

No, I wouldn't sell my dog for a million dollars but I would sell your dog for twenty bucks.

Ya'll are fools.
I'd sell my Amercian Bulldog for half that.
That's a lot of dosh. Fk that noise about not selling your pet for million dollars.

Then I'd steal him back ASAP.
What are they gonna do ? Charge me for dognapping ?
Thats like 30 days in jail.
Be my guest.

<YeahOKJen>

BRILLIANT!! You Sir are a true visionary.

Of course...

For that much I would throw in my mother as well.

I doubt I'd sell my dog for any price, even billions. Their like family and very therapeutical.
I don't have a dog, but if I did I would be a million dollars richer under those circumstances.

Back