Would you sell your dog for a million dollars?

Would you sell your dog for a million dollars?

• Total voters
A preliminary NO depending on the buyer for my current dogs.

My first dog. Not a chance in hell.

I would with no hesitation. I could really use that money and a dog is a dog.

once that dog dies and you get over it you'll be like "why the fuck didn't I take the million dollars"

its hilarious to me how people act like they love their dogs then once they die they replace them with a new one and totally forget about the old. they're replaceable

My dogs saved my life and after words I went through a lot of trouble to keep the family together. I wouldnt sell em I dont need the money like that Im getting by just fine.

its hilarious to me how people act like they love their dogs then once they die they replace them with a new one and totally forget about the old. they're replaceable

Im on the last 2 ill ever have they arent replaceable and I know it. Good dogs are like family

It wouldn't be easy... be I would.

The poll should be how much money it would take

$100
$1000
$10,000
$100,000
$1,000,000
$10,000,000
$1,000,000,000

Everyone has a price.... everyone.

I may go as low as $10,000... maybe

how old ru

35 dude. Old enough to know exactly what im talking about and be sure of it.

Ill give you an exception if at some point when I have kids they are around 10 we can revisit the subject as i think kids should grow up with dogs but Im not just going to replace them like you do a tv .

35 dude. Old enough to know exactly what im talking about and be sure of it.

Ill give you an exception if at some point when I have kids they are around 10 we can revisit the subject as i think kids should grow up with dogs but Im not just going to replace them like you do a tv .
jeez son, u gonna have kids or no

I voted yes, but I don't really have the right to since I never owned a dog. A million dollars is a lot of money and would benefit my life so much more than a dog right now though.

I want to, but I keep picturing her crying separated from me and her dog buddies. That tears me up inside, bro! :eek:

I literally had someone offer me $300 for my dog while I was still in the parking lot of the rescue shelter. Couldn't do it for $300 then, no way I could do it for $1,000,000 now. He's my first dog and gotten me through a lot. I'm gonna be a fucking wreck when he goes, not sure I'll ever get another dog.

Back