Wouldn't it be great if relationships started like this

In all but one of my relationships, sex was within days of deciding to date. Funnily enough I've been with the one it took years to happen with now 17 years later.

Most of what is great sex can be worked on as long as both people are willing to make the effort. It took over a decade of good sex before we managed to graduate to great sex. I have heard women peak sexually in their 30's, maybe it's that.
First time is fine, but double/triple digit sex is usually better since you know each others' turn ons.

You meet a hoe - decide you like each other.

So - into the bed you get.

Boffing - perhaps once, perhaps several times.

On the basis of whether the boff is enjoyable, a resultant relationship may be determined.

Thus far in human evolution, it's been the other way.
Listen to their endless bullshit, jump through their endless hoops, keep your fingers crossed she doesn't want a fucking wedding ring before you can plow.
i.e. you are firmly nailed down before you even know or can confirm what the sex is like.

Is that right/wrong?

Would you buy a car without a test drive?

Most chicks looking for relationships have sex on at least the third or fourth date.

That’s:
1) Coffee or a drink
2) Lunch or a movie or whatever
3) Dinner and a few drinks then banging

If you can’t handle a few hours of conversation and non-fuckin activities before you get laid (we know you don’t get laid), you aren’t ready for any kind of relationship.

Most chicks looking for relationships have sex on at least the third or fourth date.

That’s:
1) Coffee or a drink
2) Lunch or a movie or whatever
3) Dinner and a few drinks then banging

If you can’t handle a few hours of conversation and non-fuckin activities before you get laid (we know you don’t get laid), you aren’t ready for any kind of relationship.

How many bitches you nailed?

Were they hot?

On the basis of whether the boff is enjoyable, a resultant relationship may be determined.

Listen to their endless bullshit, jump through their endless hoops, keep your fingers crossed she doesn't want a fucking wedding ring before you can plow.
i.e. you are firmly nailed down before you even know or can confirm what the sex is like.

Is that right/wrong?

I'm guessing you didn't go to college...

That's how most of my relationships started.

giphy.gif

haha, exactly. How else do they start? Courting at church for 5 years? wtf?

Is that right/wrong?

I'm confused why you think the highlighted red above? Modern humans have existed for roughly 200,000 years and for 99.9% of that time its been more like grab her and fuck her, whether she likes it or not. Only recently did modern humans decide to go dating and actually talk to women and see if we could convince them to fuck.

Is that right/wrong?

Overpopulation would be a huge problem if dating and mating was simplified. Having to jump through women's "hoops" is for the good of all humanity. Learn to roll with the punches and embrace being tested by women.

What? That IS how everyone starts relationships now. it's not like lots of people are saving themselves for marriage anymore

{<huh}

Lol TS getting exposed as a virgin here.

Pro tip: stop referring to women as hoes. You aren't Snoop Dogg. There's nothing quite as lame as a dude who is clearly inexperienced with women going on about bitches and hoes.

Be a confident outgoing version of yourself. The women will come.

Lol TS getting exposed as a virgin here.

Pro tip: stop referring to women as hoes. You aren't Snoop Dogg. There's nothing quite as lame as a dude who is clearly inexperienced with women going on about bitches and hoes.

Be a confident outgoing version of yourself. The women will come.

Or maybe I should creep up behind a biznatch and whisper, "it's puts the lotion on the skin", in her ear.
I hear that can make them dizzy with excitement.

Saw “hoe” then saw “relationship” then checked out

“You can’t make a hoe a housewife”

- Kurupt

Overpopulation would be a huge problem if dating and mating was simplified. Having to jump through women's "hoops" is for the good of all humanity. Learn to roll with the punches and embrace being tested by women.

Humanity will probably come to an end if they ever perfect a sex doll. No bullshit to deal with like an actual woman. Whatever sex a man wants whenever he wants it and no drama. No worry that a sex doll will accuse you of rape.

That's kind of how it is nowadays. I actually prefer the old way. Nowadays, every girl is a fooking slut. Why you want to marry a someone who fucks other men on their first date? How will you feel if later down the road, you find that your wife have slept with the whole neighborhood.
Nowadays a girl will bang on the first date then figure out they dont stay. Then make some poor schuck wait so he thinks the pussy is special.

bro the hoops came at a time when women were waiting for marriage. Now with unnatural things like birth control,std vaccines and safe abortion those tests are just an archaic formality of a bygone era. They dont mean anything anymore and only exist arbitrarily to give women control when they are tired of having casual sex with random dudes.

Last edited:
bro the hoops came at a time when women were waiting for marriage. Now with unnatural things like birth control,std vaccines and safe abortion those tests are just an archaic formality of a bygone era. They dont mean anything anymore and only exist arbitrarily to give women control when they are tired of having casual sex with random dudes.
Much of what we (both men and women) do is still instinct despite all of humanity's advancements. You're fighting a losing battle if you think you can convince women not to following their instincts (anymore than you could men).

Is that right/wrong?

Isn't that already how it works in western countries?

Back