Wouldn't it be ridiculous if they put 2 fighters with 0 wins and 1 loss on the PPV event card?

If it wasn't for the CM Punk bullshit otherwise it would a be good card... this shit sours it...

I'm into it. Let the people see what bad MMA looks like.

I'm into it. Let the people see what bad MMA looks like.

Yeah but most people don't pay UFC PPV top dollar for this, it's suppost to be the best of the best

Yet we have a fight with two fighters who have no wins ... ???

In the ULTIMATE FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP

CM Punk sells more PPVs than 95% of fighters and I’m not exaggerating. Nobody is paying to watch the BW fight between Ahmed Buggeroff 9-2 and Jesus De Bongazi 7-3.

CM Punk sells more PPVs than 95% of fighters and I’m not exaggerating. Nobody is paying to watch the BW fight between Ahmed Buggeroff 9-2 and Jesus De Bongazi 7-3.

Why are you sticking up for a tattooed fighter?

Hilariously, punks first fight has me MORE interested in his second.

Brooks is going to lose. If he can pull it off, he has a chance to be in PW again, and not as a joke.. But I'm pretty sure he will lose. He better have a good guillotine, and maybe rnc.

Hilariously, punks first fight has me MORE interested in his second.

Brooks is going to lose. If he can pull it off, he has a chance to be in PW again, and not as a joke.. But I'm pretty sure he will lose. He better have a good guillotine, and maybe rnc.
We can only hope then the Punk Goat threads start , Dana gives the title shot and we get to hear the fucked reason on why he gets said title shot , we might even get Mcgregor vs Punk for a title .

We can only hope then the Punk Goat threads start , Dana gives the title shot and we get to hear the fucked reason on why he gets said title shot , we might even get Mcgregor vs Punk for a title .

Fuck it could happen bro, Brock lesnar was 2-1 and got a title shot

2.78 million followers on Twitter and I imagine a lot more fans that aren't on twitter. I would guess that the PPV sells at least 100k more just for people that want to see CM Punk fight, win or lose. Why do you people hate business owners running their business to make a profit? I thought the purpose of business was to make money.

2.78 million followers on Twitter and I imagine a lot more fans that aren't on twitter. I would guess that the PPV sells at least 100k more just for people that want to see CM Punk fight, win or lose. Why do you people hate business owners running their business to make a profit? I thought the purpose of business was to make money.

I get how the world works but it's still offensive and disgraceful to the other fighters. Every person on the prelims deserves to be on the main card vrs these two NEW COMERS who didn't work nearly as hard.

Ridiculous is the new norm.

Back