Wouldn't it be ridiculous if they put 2 fighters with 0 wins and 1 loss on the PPV event card?

I get what they are doing with CM....or trying to do. But is this guy even relevant in any way whats so over?? I never watched Pro Wrestling so I wouldnt know how popular he is among their fans. Is this guy gonna bring any ppv revenues??

While Punk has shown he is not good, there are women fighting on UFC cards, on main cards, who are equally terrible but have over 10 pro fights on their record.

At least people came to see Punk, win or lose. The same cannot be said for these terribad women fighters.

Still with these threads? How about this, ask the fighters getting ppv points if they want Punk on the prelims or fight pass.

giphy.gif

Oh I'm sorry. Feel better!!

S'all good bro

But this winter is hangin on - can't even wear shorts and I always get to shorts by now

On the verge of freezing rain tonight, think we'll miss it tho

I get how the world works but it's still offensive and disgraceful to the other fighters. Every person on the prelims deserves to be on the main card vrs these two NEW COMERS who didn't work nearly as hard.
The money they'll make from the PPV will help pay those fighter's salaries. I understand it's a bit disrespectful to the sport, but business wise it's the right call. They win in the end by making money. If they play the game right they can go from making 8k/8k to making millions like Conor did.

Not as bad as giving fake belts to scrubs.

Joey B is the only real proven top fighter on the card.

I kinda like the idea of watching a UFC PPV and knowing I literally have a better record than both the guys fighting.

If I attended that event I'd be very tempted to throw food at CM Punk in the octagon from the stands.

No, what would be silly is letting CM Punk fight without monetizing him.

It would be ridiculous if nobody was interested to watch it.
The problem is, WME thinks too small. Get some real celebs in there. Beiber vs Timberlake breaks 2 million.

I get what they are doing with CM....or trying to do. But is this guy even relevant in any way whats so over?? I never watched Pro Wrestling so I wouldnt know how popular he is among their fans. Is this guy gonna bring any ppv revenues??

He was a huge indy wrestling star before he went to WWE and arguably became their biggest star since John Cena.

Let's put it this way. He was probably UFC's biggest draw not named McGregor or Lesnar in 2016

How long have you watched UFC for @Clippy ? I can promise you, the genesis of the promotion was as a freakshow/spectacle. This sort of stuff really shouldn't surprise.

Back