WOW 2020 Democrat candidates terrible -Trump's gunna win again :( + random Health Care fights inside

Was he scheduled for an MRI?
I am. It's not 6 months. It's more than just an MRI, too, which is why it's taking until October. I'm not in a life threatening or serious situation. Would be faster if I was.

Actually, Canada paid 10% of GDP in 1980, and they pay 10% of GDP today. This is a key point. Our private system worked until 1980. It is deregulation that has driven prices in the US to almost double the rate of inflation.

We already ration HC in the US. It takes weeks to get an MRI done in the US as well. Potential life saving treatments are denied by HC insurance all the time in the US. Surgeries take months to schedule in the US. Nurses now provide tonnes of care doctor's used to provide. We kick mom's out of hospitals less than 24 hours after having a baby. I could just keep going.

The fact is that for every failure Universal HC has, our private system fails just as badly, and we are paying almost twice as much.
I was denied a medication for nerve pain(Lyrica) because I needed to "try another, cheaper alternative first." But I had already been prescribed the cheaper one(Gabapentin-didn't work). So my doctor personally faxed a letter to my PRIVATE insurance company saying they needed to fill my Rx- they never approved the medication. Know what they did fill? Percocet.

First of all, what fucking business is it of theirs to question what my doctor says of my health needs? Secondly, I pay for the goddamn coverage privately and I still got fucked over by concerns complete idiots itt raise about the socialized kind of HC.

Country is doing amazing and everyone can’t wait till trump is gone. It’s not because you’re really tired of trump as much as it’s the media being fucking annoying 24-7 like it’s an emergency crisis in America

I didn’t see any of this outside of Fox News by the MSM when globalists like Bush and Obama were president.

Also the fact liberals say they miss george w compared to this guy seals the deal on idiocy for me as a former liberal

Trump is literally a globalist. I don't think you really know what the word means.

Actually, Canada paid 10% of GDP in 1980, and they pay 10% of GDP today. This is a key point. Our private system worked until 1980. It is deregulation that has driven prices in the US to almost double the rate of inflation.

We already ration HC in the US. It takes weeks to get an MRI done in the US as well. Potential life saving treatments are denied by HC insurance all the time in the US. Surgeries take months to schedule in the US. Nurses now provide tonnes of care doctor's used to provide. We kick mom's out of hospitals less than 24 hours after having a baby. I could just keep going.

The fact is that for every failure Universal HC has, our private system fails just as badly, and we are paying almost twice as much.
Based on what I've read, canadians pay about 11.5% of GDP now. about $6600 per person. It is lower than in the US but growing, even as a portion of GDP.

I wish Americans all the best in solving their healthcare issues, but I don't think you will be able to reduce costs by switching to single payer. I don't think anyone has been able to reduce costs; freeze growth, but not reduce.

Again, I am just trying to be realistic. True single payer would probably be better than the current American system, so I think we can agree on that.

I hope Trumps wins with a democrat Congress. the best government is one that can't do anything.

Based on what I've read, canadians pay about 11.5% of GDP now. about $6600 per person. It is lower than in the US but growing, even as a portion of GDP.

I wish Americans all the best in solving their healthcare issues, but I don't think you will be able to reduce costs by switching to single payer. I don't think anyone has been able to reduce costs; freeze growth, but not reduce.

Again, I am just trying to be realistic. True single payer would probably be better than the current American system, so I think we can agree on that.

Just to be clear I have no issue with rationing care.

Nothing is stopping anyone from privately buying a service.

I do think it will reduce costs, because our 17% GDP number is largely made up of waste and fraud.

He literally has global business. Things made in Mexico and China. What do you think a globalist is?
A globalist does not want US sovereignty. Globalists want lessened US power in the world, more open borders and more decisions being made for us by International organizations instead of us.

Fuck @Clippy ...

But i'll allow this..

Clinks glass

And go on..

Back