WOW 2020 Democrat candidates terrible -Trump's gunna win again :( + random Health Care fights inside

It's common in Canada for wait times for non-urgent (read: life not in danger) imaging studies to be up to a year, sometimes more. So, as a Canadian, he isn't making up bullshit. Wait times are a big issue.

Of course, Canada is far from the best single payer system.

What country do you live in?
Without private insurance in Canada, you wait way less time for that non-urgent imaging study than someone without private insurance in the US does. How long do you wait for that non-urgent imaging study if you have supplementary private insurance though?

Taxes would go down. The US government spends the second most money on healthcare per capita in the world. So, if your only problem with it is that you think taxes would go up, you should support a public option for universal healthcare.

See: More government money on healthcare per capita than everyone but Norway and everyone else still gets universal healthcare, including Canada, which has a similar landmass and population density as the US:

740px-OECD_health_expenditure_per_capita_by_country.svg.png
I work, so my taxes would go up to pay for this.

I work, so my taxes would go up to pay for this.
Universal healthcare spends less government money on healthcare than what the American government already spends on non-universal healthcare. Why would your taxes go up when government spending goes down?

I'm certainly up for correction, without the condescension though.
Sorry. See:

740px-OECD_health_expenditure_per_capita_by_country.svg.png

The US government spends more money on non-universal healthcare per capita than any country with universal healthcare does in the world except for Norway.

Of course President Trump is gonna be re-elected. U can´t stop the Trump train.
maxresdefault.jpg

Just imagine 6 years down the road, the wall built,hispanic immigration reverting, european and east asian immigration on the raise, America dominating every nation around the world via diplomacy, economic trades, military, etc... oh what beautiful times

I've been saying it since Hillary was the defacto Dem rep and I'll keep saying it for.... oooooh another 8 years. Let the Republicans have it all. Let them do what they do and watch it burn. Sometimes the best way to expose bad ideas is to let them play out. If the Dems take over control again, the Republicans just get to blame it on the Democrates for "messing it up before we were finished." So let them finish. Let them burn it down. Watch them have nobody to blame. And when the populous is angry af at them, you're backside is saved and the ire is pointed in the right direction.

The WORST thing the Democrats can do in 2020 is have marginal victories.
Supreme Court nominees

PG, it must be weird to be so very uneducated on a thing you post on a lot. I am going to try it sometime, by going into physics forums and just shitting on things I don't understand.

Wouldn't be new for you at all. You regularly do it on here.

Are you saying there were no Republican amendments to the ACA?

I haven’t looked into it, but if no republicans voted for it how were there republican amendments.

Unless they put in amendments that we did not want and they said it was for rebulicans, and they didn’t vote on it because in actuality, they were not??

Kids love the idea of free stuff, that’s why they can’t run for office
Maybe we should put an upper age limit to office as well considering old people like to give away free shit.

Maybe we should put an upper age limit to office as well considering old people like to give away free shit.
Politicians should be forced to retire at 65, the age social security kicks in

I haven’t looked into it, but if no republicans voted for it how were there republican amendments.

Unless they put in amendments that we did not want and they said it was for rebulicans, and they didn’t vote on it because in actuality, they were not??

Were you not in the country at that time? You don't remember any part the passage of that legislation that took the better part of the year?

Seriously?

Were you not in the country at that time? You don't remember any part the passage of that legislation that took the better part of the year?

Seriously?

I was on a drilling rig in Argentina

Trump will have the House, Senate, Court, and 2020

And we will all get to drink those sweet sweet liberal tears, once again

Of course President Trump is gonna be re-elected. U can´t stop the Trump train.
maxresdefault.jpg

Just imagine 6 years down the road, the wall built,hispanic immigration reverting, european and east asian immigration on the raise, America dominating every nation around the world via diplomacy, economic trades, military, etc... oh what beautiful times
DVxzmq8U0AAQHbx.jpg

Back