WOW 2020 Democrat candidates terrible -Trump's gunna win again :( + random Health Care fights inside

Trump will have the House, Senate, Court, and 2020

And we will all get to drink those sweet sweet liberal tears, once again
No, actually we won't cause conservatives and moderates don't have enough sense of self-preservation to do it again. if they were as motivated to take a stand as the Left are. It'll take something really drastic to potentially get conservatives out in the streets, going door to door and pushing voting like the Lefties.

It's true. A woman told me that last week. They went to Canada for a job and preaching. She told me they had to wait 6 months for their daughter to get an mri.

{<jordan}

Sure she did....

Okay so from taxes the government pays for: Our shit public education system, our inept police system, and the shabby patchwork roads we have to drive on. But I'm sure they'd do a great job at healthcare

Murkans routinely sign up for 'insurance' where they pay 500$/month and their insurance doesnt even kick in until they've payed 10k out of pocket. No other developed nation tolerates stupid zhit like this, and no other developed nation wants to emulate the Murkan system. So why are you fighting tooth and nail against any attempt to reform it and rein in costs?

Just have a soft spot for the HMO CEOs who rip people off so they can live like kings?

Murkans routinely sign up for 'insurance' where they pay 500$/month and their insurance doesnt even kick in until they've payed 10k out of pocket. No other developed nation tolerates stupid zhit like this, and no other developed nation wants to emulate the Murkan system. So why are you fighting tooth and nail against any attempt to reform it and rein in costs?

Just have a soft spot for the HMO CEOs who rip people off so they can live like kings?

We did just reform it few years ago under Obama.

No, actually we won't cause conservatives and moderates don't have enough sense of self-preservation to do it again. if they were as motivated to take a stand as the Left are. It'll take something really drastic to potentially get conservatives out in the streets, going door to door and pushing voting like the Lefties.
No, the used to be left will be plenty

The left is literally killing themselves

That’s what he’s talking about, 500+ a month in payments, and ludicrous deductibles

Yes. And it was set up as a socialized replacement of the previous system.

We did just reform it few years ago under Obama.
That’s what he’s talking about, 500+ a month in payments, and ludicrous deductibles
Yes. And it was set up as a socialized replacement of the previous system.
socialized? It was an utter shit show, from beginning to end. We could have done more with that money than make a failing website

Look it this I mean ... WTF

View attachment 421277

Look at the previous positions!! Conspiracy theorist?

Is this a joke?????
grandma-3.jpg

Fix your jpeg, @Clippy.

my previous family out of pocket was 3k but under Obamacare it's nearly 10k

No, the used to be left will be plenty

The left is literally killing themselves
Conservatives and those that merely lean toward conservatism and liberalism would be foolish to sit on the sidelines and hope the left destroys itself. They've spent a long time digging in to pretty much every facet of modern society and done an exceptional job of conditioning at least two generations into their doctrine.

Just looking at upcoming Iowa events it looks like every democrat has their eye on 2020. With California moving up their primary and early voting, Californians will be voting as Iowa votes. It’s going to weed a lot out who don’t have the cash quickly.

Conservatives and those that merely lean toward conservatism and liberalism would be foolish to sit on the sidelines and hope the left destroys itself. They've spent a long time digging in to pretty much every facet of modern society and done an exceptional job of conditioning at least two generations into their doctrine.
The left literally has no one to put up against Trump

I’m not saying it’s a done deal, but it’s a done deal

Trump literally hasn’t stopped campaigning, he’s constantly talking to the folks that matter, the American middle class

Just looking at upcoming Iowa events it looks like every democrat has their eye on 2020. With California moving up their primary and early voting, Californians will be voting as Iowa votes. It’s going to weed a lot out who don’t have the cash quickly.
Is there any doubt CA votes Dem? I mean, that’s a given

Is there any doubt CA votes Dem? I mean, that’s a given

It’s a given, but moving up a few months forces primary candidates to invest in the largest delegate state. It’s such a large state and expensive to campaign in. It’s a clear advantage to California candidates like Sen. Kamala Harris.

socialized? It was an utter shit show, from beginning to end. We could have done more with that money than make a failing website

A shit show Dem. Idea. People talking about trump but the dems are the ones who fucked it up

It’s a given, but moving up a few months forces primary candidates to invest in the largest delegate state. It’s such a large state and expensive to campaign in. It’s a clear advantage to California candidates like Sen. Kamala Harris.
What is the actual point of a republican campaigning in CA? Why waste the time and money? Trump knows his base, and it isn’t CA

Back