Wow a Whole Episode Just to Spin...

Agree fully on the first part & I would not bet on the second, but if she does I will give major props.
I think it is more likely that if RR beats Tate she gives her the SCSA salute

if she flips off tate after beating her it will be terrible for her and wmma. she will be the most hated fighter in the ufc. and not in a good or promotable way. she will be known as a b word even in the main stream media. if tuf didn't wreck her marketability, that would be the end of her.

Don't Drag Me Down
Sick Boy
Prison Bound
Story Of My Life
Ring Of Fire (live)
Can't Take It With You

Off the top of my head for me

prison bound is one of my tops as well.

i got to open up for them at ventura theater years ago when i was in the junkies and i used to bounce there too so i've been lucky enough to hang out with mike during sound checks and what not. cool guy, really mellow.

i got to open up for them at ventura theater years ago when i was in the junkies and i used to bounce there too so i've been lucky enough to hang out with mike during sound checks and what not. cool guy, really mellow.

Very cool - link me to a YT of you :icon_lol:

"junkies" as in cowboy?

Its strange, bc Bisping is a complete dick at times, but I go from hating to liking over & over

I agree with the WK's that say if RR wins that and Miesha/RR never deal with each other again that a lot of the RR "hate" will fade away, but I think there will be a lingering effect by some.

it won't simply fade away because there is an entire season of her acting like a crazy person. and every opponent she faces from here on out will be mentioning it. mcmann is already commenting on it, saying she's not a role model, it's not going to stop, because she isn't one. she's unstable, and now that everyone sees it, it's going to be a part of her from here on out. plus she's going to continue to do this sort of thing. lol.

"junkies" as in cowboy?

no, we were just a so cal punk band. nothing big, but we were basically the house band at ventura theater so we got to open up for who ever we wanted to. bad brains, agent orange, no doubt, save ferris, etc etc etc. we did punk/ska so we could basically fit in with any band during that time.

we were easy to do business with and we showed up on time, so the theater would let us pick out what shows we wanted. lol.

no, we were just a so cal punk band. nothing big, but we were basically the house band at ventura theater so we got to open up for who ever we wanted to. bad brains, agent orange, no doubt, save ferris, etc etc etc. we did punk/ska so we could basically fit in with any band during that time.

we were easy to do business with and we showed up on time, so the theater would let us pick out what shows we wanted. lol.

Fantastic. A lot of great bands honed their craft as house bands.

Oh for Christ's sake, I wish these two would just fight already and Ronda can collect another arm, so this Days of our Lives bickering can finally end.

it was great man, we got to meet every band we ever grew up listening to.

That's a well-earned blessing. I imagine that it influences your views about how people at the top of their craft should act towards their fellows. :wink:

That's a well-earned blessing. I imagine that it influences your views about how people at the top of their craft should act towards their fellows. :wink:

for the most part everyone was beyond cool, but also i'm 6'4" 235 so i'm not exactly someone who's going to put up with someone spitting negative shit at them. it's ventura, so when bands come to town they know they aren't in malibu or something.

the only people i've seen act up didn't do it to me, it was towards the staff. hate to say it because we got along well but glenn danzig was a real pain in the ass to the staff. he was probably the worst i've seen. just nothing was good enough. i was kind of shocked because i thought he'd be cool. but he has a serious ego.

for the most part everyone was beyond cool, but also i'm 6'4" 235 so i'm not exactly someone who's going to put up with someone spitting negative shit at them. it's ventura, so when bands come to town they know they aren't in malibu or something.

the only people i've seen act up didn't do it to me, it was towards the staff. hate to say it because we got along well but glenn danzig was a real pain in the ass to the staff. he was probably the worst i've seen. just nothing was good enough. i was kind of shocked because i thought he'd be cool. but he has a serious ego.

Danzig was always an ass
Even with Misfits

I just hate that strange voice she puts on for the cameras her tough girl act is so forced its hard to like her personality after watching this. She gets way too worked up over the smallest things and so does mr edumnd rousey

I just hate that strange voice she puts on for the cameras her tough girl act is so forced its hard to like her personality after watching this. She gets way too worked up over the smallest things and so does mr edumnd rousey

I am not digging RR this season, but you think the tough girl act is forced?
I think that is truly her, Dana said from day 1 she is a female Diaz

That is what is funny about the WK's & RR defenders
They say in one post that she is not like this, but only acts this way to Tate & in another they say that she is always like this and Dana even said so (Diaz comment)

:icon_lol:

brock = cool heel
bisping = cool heel
chael = coolest heel

ronda = uncool heel i not only would like to see lose, but i don't really even want to see her or hear from her. she's not entertaining as a heel, it's not a joke, it's not fight hype, she's just not cool. period.

i like my women bat shit crazy too though so i can see your point.

Brock wasn't a cool heel. You expect Ronda to always and forever act professional but then you say Brock was "cool"? If Ronda flips Tate off after beating her again, you say its "terrible", but you have no problem with Brock talking smack right into Frank Mir's face after beating his ass?

And how to you reconcile having beef with Ronda's behavior and not Chael's? Because he's more creative and funny with it? Some of the stuff he's said about people is the most disrespectful stuff said on the air waves, but it makes you laugh, so that's okay?

wierd episode , they are trying to put ronda in a postilve light again i guess..... personaly i cant stand a person like that

Back