Wow a Whole Episode Just to Spin...

Having watched this tuf since episode one, I really dont see how Rousey has looked bad, I mean aside from her being very emotional, which is a habit most athletes carry, sorry i really do not see it.

But her haters will find any reason to build up their feelings towards her. the one thing I do not understand is how peopel back Tate, considering she is two faced, show has proved that, she is with a guy who is much like herself and has given zero respect to fighters that have beat her, she disrespected Cat and Rousey. If anything this series of TUF has made me dislike Tate more, frankly I dont understand the attitude she carries, reminds me of a prom queen stereo type, without the looks.

But seeing as you made this thread it is already a given that you dislike Rousey, but I would ask without starting the typical sherdog argument, exactly how has the show made her look bad? aside from the being emotional aspect? i just dont see it.

BTW, Would like to see this evidence of her producers telling her to give gifts out...I mean wtf is wrong with haters these days.

i feel this, rousey is very passionate and definately got a little bit of crazy in here cup but people are blind to tates shit, tate comes across as fake and dont realize she there as a pretty face and nothing more

Brock wasn't a cool heel. You expect Ronda to always and forever act professional but then you say Brock was "cool"? If Ronda flips Tate off after beating her again, you say its "terrible", but you have no problem with Brock talking smack right into Frank Mir's face after beating his ass? God dammit, because it was right after beating his ass. Did Brock say much about him after that match? How much shit has Ronda shit out her mouth since beating Tates ass?

And how to you reconcile having beef with Ronda's behavior and not Chael's? Because he's more creative and funny with it? Some of the stuff he's said about people is the most disrespectful stuff said on the air waves, but it makes you laugh, so that's okay?

Yes! Yes that makes it ok!

i feel this, rousey is very passionate and definately got a little bit of crazy in here cup but people are blind to tates shit, tate comes across as fake and dont realize she there as a pretty face and nothing more

and not even that pretty.

It amazes me how I started this thread, someone copied the title, and my thread got put into this one.

They had opposite subject matter.

hatiing each other the games on each other is all apart of tuff but to give the finger after a fighter when someone has their hand out it really bad u don't have to shake it but the finger??? just can't like her after that much

She's just a late bloomer. She never turned heads anywhere- she wasn't a popular kid, she wasn't a pretty girl.

*insert olympic Ronda here*

Then she starts getting famous in mms, cuts some weight and learns how to apply make-up, and now she's a star.... and she's enjoying the attention.

Now she's out to get all these 'fake' pretty girls who made her feel bad about herself for years.

I'm serious. She was talking about how women disrespect themselves (models) by taking off their clothes for the cameras. Talking about how their parents must be ashamed of them and so on.

Then of course she strips naked a year later. hah.

I'm telling the truth. She's going a boy-crush on Miesha. That's why she keeps trying to front Bryan Caraway. She's trying to claim Miesha.

Quote me on this in 3 years when they are best friends.

Brock wasn't a cool heel. You expect Ronda to always and forever act professional but then you say Brock was "cool"? If Ronda flips Tate off after beating her again, you say its "terrible", but you have no problem with Brock talking smack right into Frank Mir's face after beating his ass?

And how to you reconcile having beef with Ronda's behavior and not Chael's? Because he's more creative and funny with it? Some of the stuff he's said about people is the most disrespectful stuff said on the air waves, but it makes you laugh, so that's okay?

brock was a cool heel and wasn't annoying, when he flipped people off, it was cool. he was a monster, and a lot of what he was doing was fight hype.

when ronda does it, it's like wtf is she thinking. she doesn't come off tough, she doesn't come off cool, she comes off like a wanker. plus she starts shit with guys, which if brock or anyone did that to a girl, it wouldn't come off well.

and chael is funny, it's obviously fight hype, which makes him a cool heel.

your girl simply isn't likable.

Tate is extremely immature without any kind of personality and Rousey is a bully. The fact that some people like one over the other is hilarious.

What a bad show this turned out to be without Zingano.

Tate is extremely immature without any kind of personality and Rousey is a bully. The fact that some people like one over the other is hilarious.

What a bad show this turned out to be without Zingano.

Statement of the year.

I never liked Ronda, and the show just proved how childish Ronda really is. She acts like a kid and so immature, you would think Meisha would be the Adult one. Ronda did say one things right, Meisha IS Passive Agressive.

On a side note I was just rewatching the episode and when they showed the Beal fight, after the finish one of the coaches yells "Thats what you get for eating Biscuits for Breakfast" LMFAO

One cannot have a personality trait (extremely immature) and be "without any kind of personality." One can have an idea and be without a clue, however.

If you think Tate is extremely immature, do you prefer the ripeness of the elderly or the dead?

MMA fans have extremely short memories. Rampage smashed into a pregnant woman's car and killed her unborn baby.

No he didn't. If he did, he would've went to jail. A lot of the ignorant (including you) on Sherdog like to repeat this fallacy but it's not true.

He did sideswipe her car but it didn't "kill her unborn baby". Or do you know better than the Medical Examiner, the woman's Dr., the woman's lawyer, the D.A., the Judge, and everyone who actually knows the specifics and details of the case? FYI genius, the woman has a history of miscarriages and this was just another one. It just happened to be a little after Rampage sideswiped her car so the ignorant automatically assume that her miscarriage was the result of it.

I wish people would quit posting the nonsensical nit-wittery that he is culpable in this.

tate is very immature? what on the show do you base this on lol? her pranks? they are harmless and fun, immature would be doing something hurtful. or better yet, throwing a temper tantrum because you were harmlessly pranked.

ffs the ufc had to throw a damage control episode to try to make tate look bad in order to protect their spoiled star.

I was pissed I had to sit through that episode with no fights. I hope there not surprised when ratings drop even more.

Back