wow Aaron Pico with one of the most brutal ko's ever

Themonsoon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That half hook half upper cut was reminiscent of De la hoyas hook back in the day.

Nice win for pico after that fluke debut.

It was clean af

Very quick hands. Good wrestling though I expected to see him do more with ground position. May need to pace himself better but all that comes with experience.

The hook was too sweet though.

Looks like a younger, skinnier Frank Shamrock, who I think was in the ringside seats with headset on.

Total loss of consciousness and bowel control.

That half hook half upper cut was reminiscent of De la hoyas hook back in the day.

Nice win for pico after that fluke debut.
I'd have to rewatch but that looked like a very nice short left hook, I didn't see the half uppercut in that punch but yes very nice KO indeed

Very interested in seeing his progression but dam his lack of head movement and susceptibility to the rt hand really bugs the shit out of me, especially for the amount of years he's been boxing

Sweet KO! His opponent dropped like a sack of potatoes!

Man pico looks like he could drop another weight class. Still crazy he fought up a class his first fight, no clue what he was thinking

Nice KO but he better not plan on winning fights by eating shots and then landing a KO punch, it won't end very well for him.

VERY sweet KO, awesome. Scary afterwards too, Linn was mangled.

Great KO but he still has some holes in his stand up. When he had that flurry against the cage it looked like he was trying to look fast rather than actually landing effective shots.

His defense is also a bit suspect, and he doesn't seem to react well to getting hit.

That was the nastiest looking KO I've ever seen from a lightweight fighter ever ... perfect on the jaw he went out instantly... I was concerned for the dude it seemed he was out for awhile

I had no idea Pico had that kind of power I was expecting more wrestling n takedowns but then bam... holy shit

His boxing looked very suspect. That part timer he was fighting landed a couple heavy shots, and Picos flurry against the cage looks like it did more damage to his cardio than it did to the other guy. So good KO, definitely looks strong, but he's got some holes to fill before he becomes a contender. I don't want to say Erick Silva, but honestly I was pretty disappointed by his boxing, outside of the KO, but hey maybe he just needs more experience to settle down in there.

One of the best ko in a while.

His flurry up against the cage did have a lot of holes though. That's what I told my buddies whom I was watching the fights with

Back