+++WOW+++Anti-Immigration Politicians and Media Personalities BTFO!

This is merely a leftist smear campaign that lemmings like OP regard as legimitate journalism.

They work for peanuts in comparison to what they native worker would have worked for, if it weren't for the fact that he can be replaced by an immigrant.

Lump of labor fallacy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lump_of_labour_fallacy

Yes they are. Many Afghans might live in more peaceful lands than a South American. It all depends on the region.

Nevertheless, many people immigrate to live in a region with more security and stability than their place of origin. Having a job and making money is not necessarily an incentive for them. Even if they make less or roughly the same amount, they are encouraged to stay because of the relative stability compared to their origin country.

There is little immigration from South America into the states.

Also there is absolutely no stability while being unemployed and undocumented in the USA.

No it isn't.

Actually it is, i can bring endless examples so ill bring the easiest one.

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/

Illegal immigrants don't vote. Immigrants do vote and so do their off-spring. Mostly in favour of social security, which is fine. Unfortunately, mass immigration is one of the greatest enablers of economic inequality, and the greatest deterrent to having better labour rights/social security in a society.

Immigrants dont vote period.

Their off-spring are Americans.

I haven't said that anybody should be deported in mass. I have said that illegal immigration, and mass immigration as a whole, needs to be prevented by stronger immigration control.

Their jobs are already less relevant. We are reaching the stage where they become completely irrelevant. And then we have created an under-class of people who do not have a function to their society, while their origin countries suffer. You can keep excusing it but we all know that it is true. There is no benefit to modern-day immigration into the West, except the selfish benefit to the immigrant.

The host country no longer requires such a labour force, while the origin country loses theirs.

1.- People talk as if you could walk into the US no problemo, the US has a pretty strict immigration control.

2.- Immigrant labor in the US is not reaching a state where they become irrelevant, they have something like a 90%+ labor participation rate and thats without proper papers in the first place.

I dont know if you have traveled around the world, but i think you are overestimating the quality of life of the unemployed in America and underestimating the quality of life of most of the developing world.

Last edited:
Back