WOW Bad news for the GOP Judge orders Gov. Scott Walker to hold special elections

Wisconsin has got to be the Alabama of the midwest... The retards there really do elect the most disgusting bought-and-paid-for empty suit shitheels.

Wisconsin has got to be the Alabama of the midwest... The retards there really do elect the most disgusting bought-and-paid-for empty suit shitheels.

Can confirm. We elected Ron Johnson and Scott Walker. To be fair, the most relevant places in Wisconsin lean Democrat...too bad the electoral system values the opinion of our farmland folks who offer little to no value to the state.

Yeah that's really shitty luck . Walker fucked over so many blue collars in a blue collar state

We're OK now, but we were fortunate to land jobs in school districts that operate in good faith with the Educational Association (Teachers' union), and approve referenda to make up the loss of funding by consistent 65/35 margins in local elections. The teachers who really got hosed post 2011 are the ones in rural red districts where the school boards were chomping at the bit to fuck over the teachers. Basically the union busting created a 2 tier system of have and have not school districts. In the "have nots", teachers never get raises or have a pathway to increased compensation, and have constant turnover, kind of like a "starter job" for young teachers right after college to pay their dues and move to somewhere where they're appreciated and have a path to improved compensation.

Good

It was functionally wrong to allow constituents go that long without representation

I’m from WI. Even the Rs here bashed him for not holding elections

Good

It was functionally wrong to allow constituents go that long without representation

I’m from WI. Even the Rs here bashed him for not holding elections

In a time when people have as little faith in politicians as they do now, telling the people "it really doesn't matter if you're represented or not" seem like the wrong way to sway their opinion. On top of devaluing representation, it's just a lie.

too bad the electoral system values the opinion of our farmland folks who offer little to no value to the state.

Little to no value? You are welcome to go and eat dirt then as your form of protest

Can confirm. We elected Ron Johnson and Scott Walker. To be fair, the most relevant places in Wisconsin lean Democrat...too bad the electoral system values the opinion of our farmland folks who offer little to no value to the state.

At least you have the most bars per capita

Little to no value? You are welcome to go and eat dirt then as your form of protest

Heavily subsidized and they elect politicians that give no shits about anything other than corporate interests. Fuck them. Rural pieces of shit.

Heavily subsidized and they elect politicians that give no shits about anything other than corporate interests. Fuck them. Rural pieces of shit.

Nevemind, don’t eat dirt. Go bite down on a rock if this is really how ignorant and prejudiced you are towards people who aren’t city folk like yourself

Hmm, someone who looks down on others because of where they’re from. Sound like I’m describing any sort of ”ist” to you?

Nevemind, don’t eat dirt. Go bite down on a rock if this is really how ignorant and prejudiced you are towards people who aren’t city folk like yourself

Hmm, someone who looks down on others because of where they’re from. Sound like I’m describing any sort of ”ist” to you?

Oh I'm definitely being extreme. But it's tiring watching the Republicans destroying the state because of their shitty base.

And I'm not a city person at all. I'm actually more bitter because I didn't live in the big cities and got to see first hand how fucking stupid the majority of rural voters are.

Color me shocked that a Republican politician has to be forced to do his job.

The right basically lives by a version of the old fever-and-cold adage. They believe this approach creates the healthiest society:

"Starve a government, feed a corporation."

Rural Lives Matter.

That's a bit much

Still on that Russia got Trump elected thing, huh?

Nope... never was either. Gerrymandering and voter suppression, Merrick Garland and Scott Walker. Republicans always try and cheat to win. It's kinda their thing

Nope... never was either. Gerrymandering and voter suppression, Merrick Garland and Scott Walker. Republicans always try and cheat to win. It's kinda their thing
And yet we saw more evidence that said otherwise in the last election.

Back