WOW Bad news for the GOP Judge orders Gov. Scott Walker to hold special elections

And yet we saw more evidence that said otherwise in the last election.

Uhhhh what? Merrick Garland was a stolen Supreme Court seat, Scott Walker was just forced to bey a judge to hold the special elections. Pennsylvania just had their state Supreme Court rule against Republicans in their effort to gerrymander and Trump's campaign to an unknown degree appears to have used social media to influence the dumb electorate on the right. Those are examples just off the top of my head.

That's the problem with these damn liberal judges ruining our...

Oh.

That Governor should not have suspended those elections. It was the wrong thing to do.
Man, that was a badass post...

That’s all I have to say.

Union busting pussy....god,he has a punch able face.

It’s his weak chin..I hate that man.
SmartWearyKusimanse-size_restricted.gif

Wisconsin Republicans don't want elections.

Wisconsin GOP will tinker with election laws rather than follow court order

Wisconsin Republicans signaled Friday that they will hold a special election to change election law rather than face special elections in two heavily Republican legislative districts.

On Thursday, Dane County Circuit Judge Josann Reynolds ordered Gov. Scott Walker (R) to call special elections in two legislative districts that have been vacant for months.

Walker's attorneys had argued state election law did not require him to fill the seats, because they were made vacant during an off year. The legislators who occupied both seats quit to take jobs in Walker's administration.
http://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...r-with-election-laws-rather-than-follow-court

Rwpublicans don't believe in rule of law or democracy.

Back