Media Wow Khabib Gets Blasted By The Guardian Gets Called Puppet

Exactly so if they want to cover themselves up who are you to tell them not to lol it might sound crazy to you but not all women like to walk around showing their assets off to guys thats a western concept

sure buddy :)

sure buddy :)
Didn't know Egypt was in the west
Heba-El-Sisy-683x1024.jpg

Republicans and MMA don't mix. They tried to get it outlawed for being human cockfighting. Or did you forget John McCain?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181109-105921.png
    Screenshot_20181109-105921.png
    679.3 KB · Views: 4
I'd recommend La Romana, Punta Cana or Bávaro as first choices, if you can't find anything there go for Bayahibe or Juan Dolio.

Dude, you rule (starts Googling).

The Guardian are guilty - more now than ever - of annoying identity politics type reporting, but you don't have to be on any particular side of the political spectrum to suggest that Putin, Kadyrov and Erdogan or suspected murder and terrorist financer Sagid Murtazaliev are bad guys.

It's not a "Russians are the bad guys" thing at all. It's people in power trying to ride his popularity and use it for their own political advantage in an incredibly overt and obvious way
I was referring to the alleged Russian collusion, not questioning the hostility of those men. They never miss an opportunity with that one, it even eclipsed their Muslim fandom.

When did Fedor meet those guys after being champ?
Fedor is the MMA ambassador in Russia and works closely with Putin, lol. Fedor has also never really been the type to do big promotional tours so I'm not really sure what the relevance of your question is or what you're aiming to achieve with it.

Fook Karim Zidan that pro-western imperialist globalist corporate shill puppet.
serious question if it's so bad why does Khabib fight for the UFC an American company Corp and now he is promoting Reebok in Russie?

I remember plenty of people not liking them visiting dictators. I'd guess several were paid big money for the photo ops. If a fighter making 20/20K gets offered 200K to go do a 1 HR seminar and then take some photos and sign some gloves for a dictator I don't know how much I can fault them for that. Khabib is doing a straight publicity tour.

Khabib is a little different though. He has said point blank that you shouldn't bad mouth religion, nations, families, ect. F&*k that. I'm American. I can say what I want. Freedom of speech MF'er. I'll say whatever I want about your backwards religion, your murderous and corrupt government and you dumb ass dad.

Ha ha ha ha, an american talking about other nations murderous and corrupt government! Wow! They really did a number on you. Brainwashed simple slave. I can't even call you an idiot as it will be an insult to idiots.

The article does make this good point...

As a global star and a representative for Muslims around the world, Nurmagomedov missed an opportunity to correct misleading stereotypes about Muslims that exist in countries like the United States. Instead of meeting with moderate Arab and Muslim leaders such as Tunisia’s Beji Caid Essebsi or Sultan Qaboos bin Said al Said of Oman, Nurmagomedov ventured to places like Turkey, the world leader in jailing journalists.

It s not new.
Neoliberal/Free market leaning media have been bitching about Putin forever eversince it became clear that he wasn't some Western cuck like Yeltsin.

Same thing with Erdogan. Oh he's not kissing Western ass? Hey he's a dictator.

You’re a really smart guy. Like Harvard PhD level smart.

Khabib beat the shit out of Conor and end the hype.
dont care about the rest
He was meant to rearrange conors face. Instead Conor gave khabib his first round loss and came out brand new. You are deluding yourself

So you want Khabib’s family to be in jeopardy just please the haters!

khabib was a cuck on his "tour" basically doing whatever other people told him to do, go where he was told to go, very embarrassing for him. It would be like DC visiting with Trump just because he told him to come visit him.
My god that Avy is so savage

So you want Khabib’s family to be in jeopardy just please the haters!
Can you explain what you mean

We have various posters saying America are the terrorist and killers and Russia is an innocent country made to look evil by western media

He was meant to rearrange conors face. Instead Conor gave khabib his first round loss and came out brand new. You are deluding yourself
Lol how quickly the narrative changes from KO stiff first round to he gave khabib is first round loss. Your idol got beat to shit infront of his wife and newborn deal with it

ha ha , that was great.
in other words you mean it is a win for Conor.

Conor was suppose to kill that glass jaw but you are fine with that one round win.
which doesnt change the fact that Khabib beat the shit out of Conor and make McTaper Tao again.
now use your and think about your words ''You are deluding yourself''

Lol how quickly the narrative changes from KO stiff first round to he gave khabib is first round loss. Your idol got beat to shit infront of his wife and newborn deal with it
This all day lol at Khabib supporters saying the Mayweather call out was a joke now that it isn't oh oh well Conor did it ( yet they blasted Conor for doing it)

Can you explain what you mean

We have various posters saying America are the terrorist and killers and Russia is an innocent country made to look evil by western media
I mean over there it’s full of mafia figures and the Chechen mafia is the second or hand in hand with the Russian mafia and extremely powerful there and will make the American mob look like children because they have access to military weapons! Khabib is from Dagestan and those mafia guys are warlords! You just can’t win against them because you either become an athlete there or a gun for hire. They’re extremely highly trained in war tactics, so why fuck with them?

Back