Wow, Lloyd Irvin students accused of brutal rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this somewhere else :( That is very sad. I know who those two guys are (not personally).

I really hope justice is served. Apparently they knew the girl from training too.

Wow.. speechless, but innocent until proven guilty..... Let the facts come out first.

Damn, sounds like they have it on camera and everything. Definitely hope justice is served.

Wow is that Jordan's brother?? That is so f'd up its unreal. They are savages and complete trash, raping her over and over and then leaving her on the ground?

WTF? I thought anyone who would focus on jiujitsu their whole life would have the honor and respect to never be involved in such acts. So sad to see.

Just like those boys in that highschool rape case right now, they deserve to be jailed and receive severe punishment. This cannot continue in our society.

Wonder what kind of impact this will have on LI's image and reputation.

Horrible. They knew the girl, everything was caught on surveillance tape, and they left her on the concrete? That's just brazen.

I would expect this thing to wind up with a plea bargain, and these guys getting to learn a whole new type of "bottom game" in prison.

Wow.. speechless, but innocent until proven guilty..... Let the facts come out first.

That's a legal presumption that affects the burden of proof the government must satisfy before punishing someone. It has nothing to do with public opinion.

We should always be ready to revise any belief based on new information... but after reading that news article, we can tentatively conclude that those two male Lloyd Irvin students are evil, disgusting human beings who deserve nothing but our scorn and contempt.

Fuck Llyod Irving and his ********* students

Wow if true.

expect Lloyd to get into damage control mode and put the fear of God into each and every one of his students and employees...

this is sickening...i watched the video once, but not sure...was it one of the suspects that said, "I'm a sick bastard..."??

It was caught on surveillance camera. Normally I'd agree and am generally very suspicious of rape accusations as it's usually one person's word against another, but with video footage and audio . . . nah, you don't need a judge to say "guilty" to call them rapists.

That's a legal presumption that affects the burden of proof the government must satisfy before punishing someone. It has nothing to do with public opinion.

We should always be ready to revise any belief based on new information... but after reading that news article, we can tentatively conclude that those two male Lloyd Irvin students are evil, disgusting human beings who deserve nothing but our scorn and contempt.

Until the whole story comes out in legal form ie court / and everyone has testified. Your choice to go around tentatively concluding based on news articles. Who cares if they were Lloyd students or not, rape is evil period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back