Wow, Lloyd Irvin students accused of brutal rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chulo, you said you would leave this forum after I insulted you, what gives?
:icon_lol:

Can't bring yourself to stop defending a man who clearly and directly participated in the gang rape of an intoxicated female, who later went on to found a martial arts school in which two of his students raped an intoxicated female member of that school, or something?

Do you hate irony and poetic justice?

Chulo, you said you would leave this forum after I insulted you, what gives?
:icon_lol:

Can't bring yourself to stop defending a man who clearly and directly participated in the gang rape of an intoxicated female, who later went on to found a martial arts school in which two of his students raped an intoxicated female member of that school, or something?

Do you hate irony and poetic justice?

Clearly participated? lmao your trolling sucks, stop trying so hard.

Go read about the case from when he was young. Go read about it.

You suck at reading, clearly.

Is this the fastest growing thread of all time on f12.

I wonder how the girl must feel about LI consoling and supporting her in light of his history.

Chulo just used definitions from urban dictionary thinking it was some sort of credible source.

Ridiculous. Are you a fully grown adult?

Again, WITH NO OTHER INFO, if all you have heard is-a woman claims she was raped by 5 guys, the 5 guys say it was consentual. Who do you believe?

This is a bullshit, straw man argument. The reason is that you've created this fantasy that can never be realized.

I'm been on the prosecution teams for many rapes and I can tell you that I've believe many of them and I've also disbelieved many of them.

You've give no facts that help actually make a determination here. You're acting like math (5 against 1) is a no brainer decision. That's stupid and fits pretty well with your overall level of posting. In almost EVERY gang rape situation, the accused act as witnesses and therefore, the witnessed claiming that they are innocent outnumber the witness (usually) saying that it was rape.

Thankfully, law doesn't work as moronically as you've outlined here. Bias is taken into consideration by a jury when listening to testimony. Corroborating evidence for each story is looked at. The comportment of the victim and accused is considered.

So, your simple question isn't simple. It's the product of a simple mind that doesn't know the first thing about the complexity of a pre-trial investigation and how many people have to be convinced before we'll even prosecute...much less win.

All that said, addressing your lame scenario....knowing nothing more, I'm going with the girl. Here's why. Alleging rape is a very difficult thing to do. This is why I feel that rape is usually worse than murder, because the victim continues to suffer.

There is a great deal of stress imposed on someone alleging rape. You have rape kits (a complete invasion of their body) and repeated questioning to the point of exhaustion.

Now, are there times people falsely allege rape? Absolutely, but it less common that truthful accounts because it is so hard.

On the other side, people that are being convicted of rape stating that they didn't do it or that it was consensual is almost 100%. RARELY do you have someone admit to it. So that fact that 5 whole guys (read with bitter sarcastic tone) managed to pluck up the courage to say "I didn't do it.....she wanted it man."

Yeah, that's not super compelling to me. Certainly, there are times when their comments make sense and hers don't. You don't hear about those, because we don't prosecute them.

This is a bullshit, straw man argument. The reason is that you've created this fantasy that can never be realized.

I'm been on the prosecution teams for many rapes and I can tell you that I've believe many of them and I've also disbelieved many of them.

You've give no facts that help actually make a determination here. You're acting like math (5 against 1) is a no brainer decision. That's stupid and fits pretty well with your overall level of posting. In almost EVERY gang rape situation, the accused act as witnesses and therefore, the witnessed claiming that they are innocent outnumber the witness (usually) saying that it was rape.

Thankfully, law doesn't work as moronically as you've outlined here. Bias is taken into consideration by a jury when listening to testimony. Corroborating evidence for each story is looked at. The comportment of the victim and accused is considered.

So, your simple question isn't simple. It's the product of a simple mind that doesn't know the first thing about the complexity of a pre-trial investigation and how many people have to be convinced before we'll even prosecute...much less win.

All that said, addressing your lame scenario....knowing nothing more, I'm going with the girl. Here's why. Alleging rape is a very difficult thing to do. This is why I feel that rape is usually worse than murder, because the victim continues to suffer.

There is a great deal of stress imposed on someone alleging rape. You have rape kits (a complete invasion of their body) and repeated questioning to the point of exhaustion.

Now, are there times people falsely allege rape? Absolutely, but it less common that truthful accounts because it is so hard.

On the other side, people that are being convicted of rape stating that they didn't do it or that it was consensual is almost 100%. RARELY do you have someone admit to it. So that fact that 5 whole guys (read with bitter sarcastic tone) managed to pluck up the courage to say "I didn't do it.....she wanted it man."

Yeah, that's not super compelling to me. Certainly, there are times when their comments make sense and hers don't. You don't hear about those, because we don't prosecute them.

^thank you, counselor! this dude either had a 3rd grader's understanding of our judicial system or was trolling really hard... either way, he didn't deserve your genuine and intelligent response.

Your comment was right after mine. I actually sent a message to your "other folder (what the hell is that) thanking you. Should have known you were on here...

haha nice this is exactly why I posted my comment into the thread.

I didn't see any hate in the comments, just a bunch of fanboys.

i wanted to follow this up with an exchange my friend forwarded to me from an email exchange he just had today with marcos avellan. let me be clear. i am not saying by posting this that marcos condones any of this behaviour, but it definitely changes my opinion about how he chooses to do business and his lack of morality. here is the exchange:

willy loman <[email protected]>

8:55 AM (3 hours ago)

to Marcos
before i will continue to watch or purchase any more product of anyone who is involved with lloyd irvin, i want to know your opinion on these articles that have come to light in the last two days.http://articles.dailypress.com/1990-04-25/news/9004250070_1_third-juror-irvin-trial http://articles.dailypress.com/1990-04-21/news/9004210056_1_irvin-two-men-young-woman http://articles.dailypress.com/1992-04-22/news/9204220007_1_sentenced-plea-agreement-victim
[email protected]

9:09 AM (3 hours ago)

to me
If you feel Lloyd Irvin is someone to be avoided, I'll do you a favor and save you the time considering me, don't buy my DVDs. Personally I don't want to do business with someone that thinks Lloyd is a negative influence. Do me a favor and unsubscribe.

11:18 AM (1 hour ago)

to marcosavellan
thank you for making the choice easy by showing that the only thing important to you is making money. i will make sure to pas this on in my next newsletter.
[email protected]

12:22 PM (28 minutes ago)

to me
And thank you for reconfirming my original suspicion that you are an asshole - go ahead and send that to your newsletter to.

12:49 PM (0 minutes ago)

to marcosavellan
this is seriously your response? this is extremely childish at best.

what a dickhead

Never liked Marcos. He's always had an arrogance about him. That email just confirms the suspicion that he's yet another one of these guys who is unprofessional, yet their job is dealing directly with the public.

These guys don't come across as very bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back