Wow ! Raymond Daniels looking amazing

Well i got to watch it to judge before i praise him for winning due to a cut. But anytime he has ever fought anyine worth a damn, he losses and with ease almost. Just sayin
He has 3 losses and 2 to the same guy.

He has 3 losses and 2 to the same guy.
Ans he has wins over guys who are nothing. Nieky and Valentini where his only tests. Other guys where not even kixkboxers. I didnt even know he fought karim so need to watch it cause he has a wealth of experience. But if you know anyone else he has beat, they're nothing in the kickboxing world.

Glory ruined his chance to be something. They gave him lowest of the low wannabe kickboxer bums, then gave him a title shot and ruin his stock.

Just like joe schiling. Exciting guy and all, but in the kickboxing world, he is nothing special. To America and american kickboxing in general he is high level, but not in world class kickboxing.

Tonight's showing of the Bellator KB 7 card tape delayed from two weekends ago was entertaining. Raymond Daniels is always super fun to watch and he stopped Karim Ghajji via a forehead cut delivered by a knee strike to take the welterweight title home to California. The doctor stoppage was a little dubious since I have seen deeper cuts allowed, but any excuse to feature Raymond Daniel is cool by me. I love his karate style and spinning attacks which makes him almost unique in world kickboxing. He's only ever lost to Glory champions Joseph Valtellini and Nieky Holzken. I'm surprised that there aren't any other karate based fighters who cross trained in other striking disciplines that I can think of competing in kickboxing anywhere.

He went 1-4 in Glory. He's a journeyman.

But that's what raymond needs. He has onpy fought wannabe kickboxers or the vwry best in his kickboxing career. Karim has lots of experience and was a perfect test for him. Even though karim has triple digit fights and his best win in maraot grigorian. And thats not even a good win just his highest ptofile win

I thought he just showed up really. The commercials all advertised him over their champ as if the win was undeniable and they gave him a belt for a cut that wouldn't stop most fights?

The American bias on Bellator KB makes it like watching WWF Superstars on a Saturday morning full of squash matches and mismatches. Still sort of fun but you know you're not watching something competitive.

When he faces real kickboxers:

Joseph_Valtellini_vs._Raymond_Daniels.gif

GregariousSereneBufeo.gif

GIF-5.gif

GIF-4.gif

It's not exactly shameful to have lost only to two former Glory welterweight champions.

It's not exactly shameful to have lost only to two former Glory welterweight champions.
Well kind of hard to lose to anyone else he fought to get to them. They picked up his opponent in some bum hick town in kentucky off a mma show hosted in a barn and ask them to pretend to be kickboxers for a night

Well kind of hard to lose to anyone else he fought to get to them. They picked up his opponent in some bum hick town in kentucky off a mma show hosted in a barn and ask them to pretend to be kickboxers for a night
That's simply not true. Francois Ambang and Jonatan Oliveira for example, were both veteran kickboxers with much more experience than Daniels when he fought and beat them in Glory.

Daniels is not bad by any means but all these people talking like he's the future of the sport are completely off the mark. The guy is 37 and came up short against the only top tier competition he has fought against (in a relatively weak division as well).

That's simply not true. Francois Ambang and Jonatan Oliveira for example, were both veteran kickboxers with much more experience than Daniels when he fought and beat them in Glory.
All under 30 fights and no good wins. Karim is what you call an experienced journey man. Lots of fights, but not at a high level. Barely mid level. Guys like him are the test he needs. Jonatan and ambang are literally scrubs in the kickboxing world.

Raymond is what he is. Exciting vs not good opposition. Any real kickboxer wouldn't have much of any problem with him. Only mma fans think that style is high level. It works against low level and used as a punching bag vs high level or even decent level.

Glory should have just except that and use it to their advantage. Build him up with like 10 wins in a row and make him a star. Then when eyes are on him cause its appealing to americn based mainly, use the high level guys to get over and show the world what kickboxing is. They fucked up

I hear what you are saying kingofthering, but you also just backpeddled considerably from your ridiculous exaggeration "They picked up his opponent in some bum hick town in kentucky off a mma show hosted in a barn and ask them to pretend to be kickboxers for a night", lol.

Scott Coker will make good use of Daniels at least. Let them keep lining up some mid-leval kickboxers for him to style on and it will be fun to watch at least.

Back