wow - Ronda looking kinda hot

She better work on her looks because her fighting skills arent taking her anywhere

"Everything happens" cause you got KTFO twice and acted like a giant pussy about it. Enjoy WWE dork.

She better work on her looks because her fighting skills arent taking her anywhere

I mean she's still a good grappler lol

Don't pretend with the right matchups and protection that she couldn't be a star somewhere else.

<DisgustingHHH><VinceCa$h>

"Everything happens" cause you got KTFO twice and acted like a giant pussy about it. Enjoy WWE dork.

You tell her! I bet she's regretting making so much money when she did and making even more now in WWE haha!

What a loser!!

Looking rather ordinary if you ask me...

She does. Will watch her rassling. Maybe she'll do more than jump in the ring and do a move cuz she's been a fan for forever (even called Roddy if she can use "Rowdy").

She seems a lot more slim in WWE than she was in UFC. It's pretty telling when you're a dumpy tub of goo in a real sport fighting for your life and then end up in better shape for doing scripted wrestling.

WWE > UFC

Last edited:
Lol at people thinking wrestling at wrestlemania is some kind of step down from the ufc

Everything does not happen for a reason and anyone who lives by that, says that all the time and preaches that is an idiot. Few quotes make me as sick as that one. Tell an innocent child with terminal cancer that everything happens for a reason.
She's stupid. <{CMPALM}>

You tell her! I bet she's regretting making so much money when she did and making even more now in WWE haha!

What a loser!!

Its not about money. Its about being one of the worst losers to ever do it.

But go ahead and be happy shes rich.

She seems a lot more slim in WWE than she was in UFC. It's pretty telling when you a dumpy tub of goo in a real sport fighting for your life and then end up in better shape for doing scripted wrestling.

WWE > UFC

I think it’s just more a case of the pro-wrestling schedule not really having down time. Like, you gotta be on weight for like a week at a time when you’re fighting; but with wwe/pro wrestling you’re performing regularly so you gotta be in “fight shape” pretty much full time.

You seem like you are more upset about this than you should be.

What am I upset about? Bevause I called her a terrible loser and a fragile human? I'm upset or just stating my opinion? Yeah....its the opinion thing.

Its not about money. Its about being one of the worst losers to ever do it.

But go ahead and be happy shes rich.

Oh idc lol I debate to debate a lot, I think she's a poor sport and a bad example of championship heart, she quit when it got hard. If she's happy then good for her, just because I made a joke doesn't mean I'm not disappointed in the way she reacted to adversity lol

Back