wow - Ronda looking kinda hot

QDkqaeVk.gif

Everything does not happen for a reason and anyone who lives by that, says that all the time and preaches that is an idiot.

I don't know man, there's some pretty good reasons why she got ktfo.

• Edmond convinced her that she was a good boxer
  • She started to believe her own hype
  • God decided it's time for this bitch to go down
  • Because of a prayer by The Preacher's Daughter

Everything happens because you willed it or by chance, not by a mystic alignment of fate. I'm not gonna debate this lol

Me neither. We'll never get to the end of it. But the point I wanted to make was, the beneficiary of a certain event or action might not necessarily be for ourselves.

She looks even better in this picture. Lost a few pounds.
images

I don't know man, there's some pretty good reasons why she got ktfo.

• Edmond convinced her that she was a good boxer
  • She started to believe her own hype
  • God decided it's time for this bitch to go down
  • Because of a prayer by The Preacher's Daughter

<{anton}> Me

Me neither. We'll never get to the end of it. But the point I wanted to make was, the beneficiary of a certain event or action might not necessarily be for ourselves.

I can respect that. I meant the broad term of EVERYTHING haha

her backdrop on stephanie was botched as hell look like she really hurt her neck

Everything does not happen for a reason and anyone who lives by that, says that all the time and preaches that is an idiot. Few quotes make me as sick as that one. Tell an innocent child with terminal cancer that everything happens for a reason.
She's stupid. <{CMPALM}>

You are confused, nature does not have moral. There is a biological reason for why that child got a cancer.

I'd wager Malenko was probably the best pure worker in rasslin history. Or at least top 3.

I was talking full package, he fell into a class of great skills and terrible character and showmanship

Yeah I used to watch wrestling lol

There's only one appropriate response to this whole fucking thread.

j5LQArL.gif

Everything does not happen for a reason and anyone who lives by that, says that all the time and preaches that is an idiot. Few quotes make me as sick as that one. Tell an innocent child with terminal cancer that everything happens for a reason.
She's stupid. <{CMPALM}>
Live. Laugh. Love brah

Back