wow - Ronda looking kinda hot

QDkqaeVk.gif

<{dayum}>

Nice photo. Managed to make it look like Rousey has a crown on resting on her head.

Everything does not happen for a reason and anyone who lives by that, says that all the time and preaches that is an idiot. Few quotes make me as sick as that one. Tell an innocent child with terminal cancer that everything happens for a reason.
She's stupid. <{CMPALM}>
I prefer "timing is everything."

Not having to train for a fight will hopefully allow her to train for a tv friendly appearance.

Brock got beat down in consecutive fights before heading to WWE, maybe it's a necessary step to getting her confidence back.

Becky Lynch is hotter

Sure, why not

I don't think we'll ever see weigh in Ronda again though. She actually looked great for that day and even had the energy to do all her shit like hair, make up, etc.

That turn around to frumpy kept coming sooner and sooner though, and eventually Holly kicked her so fucking hard that her ass sagged for an extra decade.

Terrible person. Terrible fighter. Terrible fake fighter. Terrible interview for real sports. Terrible interview for fake entertainment.

I mean, you could probably cook up an over easy egg on her frying pan face if you left her out in the sun long enough...

Is that what you meant, OP?

She can look good if she wants to. She has a nice smile and is pretty smokey if she can remain disciplined with her diet. Strikeforce and weight cut Ronda were hot...

Ronda-Rousey-Abs-52.jpg

Ronda-Rousey-Abs-3.jpg

Pictures can be touched up to make the person look better than they really are. You know that....RIGHT, TS?

Nah. Of course you don't 'cause you just want to get into her nasty smelly ol' vag. <{clintugh}>

She'll probably make some decent money in wwe even though she is a horrible actress. I assume the arm bar will be her special move

Her income from Hollywood is gone. So is her endorsement money (and she had a large Reebok sponsorship + Metro PCS + Monster headphones + Carl's Jr. + etc.)
That was some easy money.

Back