Wow that was close

LeftBench

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I was about 3 seconds away from becoming the laughed-at-fool here at my workplace. I would have never lived this one down. That's right folks,

I almost shit my pants.

That would have sucked. But I made it to the bathroom and the smelly, half-solid, half-liquid mess is now flushed away to shit land. Thank the good lord no one got in my way while sprinting to that toilet.

I am so glad I came back here.

Was an AC/DC, walls were shakin kind of shit, a pollute the area and kill off civilians kind I bet.

I was eating some Tooke Bros. Habanero chips and man when those mother fuckers made their grand reappearance in brown hue, I was sitting on a fuckin' comet. It smelled like hot, old yogurt and tabasco sauce, mmmm meaty.

LB, you poor shitting bastard.

Reminds me of a guy we used to play "quake" against - his nickname was "SOUPY- PANTS"

Maybe that was leftbench in 1999.

hahahaha, i fuckin hate when that happens, that happened to me last week. i almost knocked this older lady dpwn, she was in my way and afterward i felt like 20 pounds lighter.

Trying to be silent but deadly, I've filled my pants too.

well im glad it turned out good! and i bet that it felt real good to take that shit!!!

Why the hell do you all hold it in that long? Hell when I need to go I'll just go. Imagine, you're holding it in and the restroom that you run to is occupied. Why risk it?

Originally posted by Don2000g
Why the hell do you all hold it in that long? Hell when I need to go I'll just go. Imagine, you're holding it in and the restroom that you run to is occupied. Why risk it?

that is why you run to the women's shitter and let loose and when you leave just pretend to be blind

Back