WR discussion for the middle

OverCoronavirus Pressure

Mayberry = War Room, WR = OT. Shit.
Banned
Reaction score
If you ain't able to criticize your party/ candidate/rep, this thread ain't for you, you're a fucking hack.

This is for the middle of the road.
I voted Hillary and criticized her 2nd Amendment position, still do.
I've only ever been registered as a Republican, at 18. No party affiliation since.

I mean, I know it's boring not having all your thoughts predecided for you but that's being independent.

Join us.

I'm not in the middle. The democrat party and left has gone so far left, that the political middle is still sometimes wacky liberal.

I'm not in the middle. The democrat party and left has gone so far left, that the political middle is still sometimes wacky liberal.

<Dany07>

It's funny because you think this is true.

I'm not sure how you could describe the political middle in America as "wacky left" when something like universal healthcare is considered a "far left" issue here-- even though every other country has it.

I mean, if middle of the road in the USA is "wacky left," then what is Canada? What is Iceland? What is Australia? What is Sweden?

Mostly Dem but voted for Bruce Rauner (R) for Illinois Governor. I have positions on both sides and thought Hillary was a terrible candidate.

Would have voted Kasich over Hillary

What is the middle of these things? An example of how far left, that the democrat party has gone.

Border security and a wall is racist vs Protect our borders more in some areas by building a better wall.
Bring over tense of thousands of Islamic refugees (Obama, Hillary) vs. Trump's halt on bringing over refugees from Islamic countries.
Put girls in danger by placing tranny men in girls restrooms vs. If you were born with a penis, go to the men's room

What is the middle of these things? An example of how far left, that the democrat party has gone.

Border security is racist vs Protect our borders more in some areas by building a better wall.
Bring over tense of thousands of Islamic refugees vs. Trump's halt on bringing over refugees from Islamic countries.
Put tranny men in girls restrooms vs. If you were born with a penis, go to the men's room

You are a lunatic rip...Seriously. Not one person I know wants open borders and not 1 person I know wants to bring over "tense" of thousands of refugees and not 1 person I know wants to use the other persons restroom. This thread isn't for you so why are you here?

If you ain't able to criticize your party/ candidate/rep, this thread ain't for you, you're a fucking hack.

This is for the middle of the road.
I voted Hillary and criticized her 2nd Amendment position, still do.
I've only ever been registered as a Republican, at 18. No party affiliation since.

I mean, I know it's boring not having all your thoughts predecided for you but that's being independent.

Join us.

you just said that youre for pro-gun control after the las vegas shooting

you disagree with almost every single republican platform and cant stop criticizing trump, even in unrelated threads outside the WR

how far do you have to be before you arent "in the middle" anymore

I'm not sure how you could describe the political middle in America as "wacky left" when something like universal healthcare is considered a "far left" issue here-- even though every other country has it.

I mean, if middle of the road in the USA is "wacky left," then what is Canada? What is Iceland? What is Australia? What is Sweden?

every other country has it?

Mostly Dem but voted for Bruce Rauner (R) for Illinois Governor. I have positions on both sides and thought Hillary was a terrible candidate.

Would have voted Kasich over Hillary
Hillary was a terrible candidate, so says history.

you just said that youre for pro-gun control after the las vegas shooting

you disagree with almost every single republican platform and cant stop criticizing trump, even in unrelated threads outside the WR

how far do you have to be before you arent "in the middle" anymore

Criticizing Trump should be a middle of the road position. Every normal person should criticize someone when it's needed and Trump offers a lot of ammunition. If you never criticize Trump this thread is probably not for you and you are probably a fringe right voter

Criticizing Trump should be a middle of the road position. Every normal person should criticize someone when it's needed and Trump offers a lot of ammunition. If you never criticize Trump this thread is probably not for you and you are probably a fringe right voter

except that he thinks of him all the time and brings him up even in mayberry/ot threads that have nothing to do with politics, let alone trump

except that he thinks of him all the time and brings him up even in mayberry/ot threads that have nothing to do with politics, let alone trump

lol well I don't know what he thinks about and rarely go to the mayberry so I guess I'm ignorant to that

every other country has it?
Every country comparable to the US, anyways.

Maybe we've just giving up on this whole "civilization" thing and are going for 3rd World GOAT status.

countries-with-universal-health-care1.jpg

Last edited:
I think the middle in the war room would still be considered libtard cucks or whatever the fuck people here say.

I suppose I've criticized republicans for being a bunch of dickless incompetents, but I'm not really in the middle. I don't actually vote, but I do root for whoever wants to do less. If I'm being honest, I'd actually prefer leaders who don't even want the job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back