WR discussion for the middle

I think the middle in the war room would still be considered libtard cucks or whatever the fuck people here say.

haha you are spot on my friend... I LOL on this one

The true middle according to sherdog would be like a Paul Ryan

If you truly believe in the right to keep and bear arms there is no way you could have voted for Hillary.

Mostly Dem but voted for Bruce Rauner (R) for Illinois Governor. I have positions on both sides and thought Hillary was a terrible candidate.

Would have voted Kasich over Hillary
Kasich was my #2 pick :) My top was actually Jim Webb, but he lasted about a day. Ended up going with Trump, but I really didn’t like either of my options at all.

I was kind of pumped when I saw the title and OP... But turns out just to be another thread for the left and right.

Kasich was my #2 pick :) My top was actually Jim Webb, but he lasted about a day. Ended up going with Trump, but I really didn’t like either of my options at all.

Agree... I voted Hillary only because I could never have voted for Trump and you probably feel the same about Hillary. I would bet though we aren't too far off on policies. It's just the 2 choices stunk so bad you had to vote for 1 or the other

Trump lies A LOT! There you go

But so did Obama Clinton Bush

It's just different in the way they do it. Trump lies about little stuff a lot. And he's loud about it

He's also an asshole. But he's again pretty upfront about it. He says the stuff u only catch on hot mics with other politicians

It's up to the individual. You want a friend who will be an asshole to your face at times or the friend who is an asshole behind your back.

Trump pardons The Sheriff
Bush lets Libby rot

Every country comparable to the US, anyways.

Maybe we've just given up this whole "civilization" thing and are going for 3rd world GOAT.

countries-with-universal-health-care1.jpg

so not every other country has it?

I suppose I've criticized republicans for being a bunch of dickless incompetents, but I'm not really in the middle. I don't actually vote, but I do root for whoever wants to do less. If I'm being honest, I'd actually prefer leaders who don't even want the job.

great post!

Agree... I voted Hillary only because I could never have voted for Trump and you probably feel the same about Hillary. I would bet though we aren't too far off on policies. It's just the 2 choices stunk so bad you had to vote for 1 or the other
You are correct. I just couldn’t vote for her, just as you couldn’t vote for him. I can respect that.

Yeah, perhaps not. I tend to believe that many of us could find common ground or at least respectfully disagree on issues, rather than everything devolving into pointless name-calling and intellectual dishonesty.

Every country comparable to the US, anyways.

Maybe we've just giving up on this whole "civilization" thing and are going for 3rd World GOAT status.

countries-with-universal-health-care1.jpg
The most sickening thing I see in that map is that the United States is funding universal health care in Afghanistan and Iraq but not in our own country.

You are correct. I just couldn’t vote for her, just as you couldn’t vote for him. I can respect that.

Yeah, perhaps not. I tend to believe that many of us could find common ground or at least respectfully disagree on issues, rather than everything devolving into pointless name-calling and intellectual dishonesty.

I guarantee I could find common ground with 99% of the posters here. Guarantee it

The most sickening thing I see in that map is that the United States is funding universal health care in Afghanistan and Iraq but not in our own country.

Wow, I missed that and yes, that is sickening

If you ain't able to criticize your party/ candidate/rep, this thread ain't for you, you're a fucking hack.

This is for the middle of the road.
I voted Hillary and criticized her 2nd Amendment position, still do.
I've only ever been registered as a Republican, at 18. No party affiliation since.

I mean, I know it's boring not having all your thoughts predecided for you but that's being independent.

Join us.
Let’s be honest, you haven’t made anything besides anti-trump posts in the war-Room for the past few weeks now. It’s sad to be honest, you could really bring a lot of thoughtful disscussion to the table.

Let’s be honest, you haven’t made anything besides anti-trump posts in the war-Room for the past few weeks now. It’s sad to be honest, you could really bring a lot of thoughtful disscussion to the table.
Let's make you an example.
Please show you belong in this thread by posting a criticism of the right.

Mostly Dem but voted for Bruce Rauner (R) for Illinois Governor. I have positions on both sides and thought Hillary was a terrible candidate.

Would have voted Kasich over Hillary

Good lord, there goes your credibility.

I'm not in "the middle" policy-wise, but I have no problem criticizing the policy positions of the Democratic Party. Clinton, Schumer, Booker, Feinstein, and company can eat shit.

Also, Hillary Clinton was completely unprincipled and flippant on the Second Amendment, from using her gun-friendliness to say Obama was an authoritarian who wanted to take your guns in 2008, to saying that Bernie Sanders cared more about the gun lobby than Sandy Hook kids in 2016.

Good lord, there goes your credibility.

I'm not in "the middle" policy-wise, but I have no problem criticizing the policy positions of the Democratic Party. Clinton, Schumer, Booker, Feinstein, and company can eat shit.

Also, Hillary Clinton was completely unprincipled and flippant on the Second Amendment, from using her gun-friendliness to say Obama was an authoritarian who wanted to take your guns in 2008, to saying that Bernie Sanders cared more about the gun lobby than Sandy Hook kids in 2016.

lol man I just couldn't vote for another Dem the way Illinois was going. I kind of regret the vote for Rauner but in Illinois we get such shit candidates to choose from. Now we get a Pritzker running against Rauner. Not sure if you are familiar with the Pritzkers but... more billionaires

You have countless Republican Senators criticizing Trump why would some from the middle not be allowed to do it?

Here is a real question

What if the Dow doubles under trump the first term. What if unemployment drops to like a 60 year low. What if ISIS is destroyed. What if EVERYONES wages go up including all minorities. What if Gas is cheap.

If all this is going on at the end of his first term. Will those that dislike Trump support him. Or will him being a big jerk override the good that was done

Back