WR Exercise: Steel man a fellow WR poster

Yep, pretty much. Makes an awful lot of sense huh? The one thing you left out though is that the entire integration movement was pushed by white liberals, black communists, cia operatives, and luciferian pansexuals.

Here's a good video regarding the true nature of MLK and the civil rights movement. If you ever got time to kill this is a great listen.

You are killing me, son!

4JFy.gif

Only moonlight is deadly enough to kill a Luciferian pansexual.

This thread needs some @waiguoren.

His unauthorized immigration argument, as far as I can tell:

Though there are efforts to try to figure out how many people are here illegally, their methodology is flawed and their motives are suspect. Given that unauthorized immigrants increase the total number of crimes committed in America (even if they reduce the rate--also a dubious proposition) and that they have a greater impact on supply of low-skill labor than demand for it, it's better to err on the side of excessive caution than excessive laxity when we decide on how much scare resources to apply to reducing the flow and population of unauthorized immigrants.

Also, since statistically, at least some of them have to be Luciferian pansexuals (if we conservatively assume that about 40% of the population fits that category, even a lower number among the immigrant population is disastrous), which further bolsters the case for restrictionism.

Nice attempt. A piece of the real version:

Though the Pew Hispanic Center and the Center for Migration Studies have offered estimates for the number of people in the US illegally, their estimates rely on the Census Bureau's assumption that approximately 90% of illegal aliens respond to their census surveys. This approach defies common sense. I can't know the motivation for this approach, but based on my experience with humans, a likely answer is: laziness and excessive frugality. Why spend the time/money/energy to get a more accurate result when no one seems to care except for a couple of Bear Stearns analysts, the author of an single eight-year-old Wall Street Journal analysis, and Ann Coulter?

There is no good evidence that unauthorized immigrants reduce the rate of crime in the United States, and the opposite seems to be the case. Over 14% of federal prisoners are illegal aliens, yet according to the Pew/CMS estimates, illegal aliens are only about 4% of the population. The actual situation is worse than the prison data suggest, because prosecutors often drop charges against illegal alien criminals if ICE offers to remove them.

The median illegal immigrant pays significantly less in taxes than the median citizen and is poorer than the median citizen. Poor illegal aliens use a huge variety of government services (schooling, health care, food stamps, WIC, TANF, public housing, law enforcement, public defenders). FAIR has estimated the total annual fiscal burden of illegal aliens at about $116 billion. That figure is net of taxes.

Nice attempt. A piece of the real version:

Though the Pew Hispanic Center and the Center for Migration Studies have offered estimates for the number of people in the US illegally, their estimates rely on the Census Bureau's assumption that approximately 90% of illegal aliens respond to their census surveys. This approach defies common sense. I can't know the motivation for this approach, but based on my experience with humans, a likely answer is: laziness and excessive frugality. Why spend the time/money/energy to get a more accurate result when no one seems to care except for a couple of Bear Stearns analysts, the author of an single eight-year-old Wall Street Journal analysis, and Ann Coulter?

There is no good evidence that unauthorized immigrants reduce the rate of crime in the United States, and the opposite seems to be the case. Over 14% of federal prisoners are illegal aliens, yet according to the Pew/CMS estimates, illegal aliens are only about 4% of the population. The actual situation is worse than the prison data suggest, because prosecutors often drop charges against illegal alien criminals if ICE offers to remove them.

The median illegal immigrant pays significantly less in taxes than the median citizen and is poorer than the median citizen. Poor illegal aliens use a huge variety of government services (schooling, health care, food stamps, WIC, TANF, public housing, law enforcement, public defenders). FAIR has estimated the total annual fiscal burden of illegal aliens at about $116 billion. That figure is net of taxes.

Yeah, mine was more of an attempt at a clear and short summary than a true steelman. I'm going to bite my tongue on all the problems because it's not the purpose here.

Wouldn't mind seeing you be the first right-winger to make a serious attempt to deliver on the premise here. Maybe do Quipling on the investigation? Your pick.

@waiguoren
Various members of Trump's campaign/cabinet being charged with -and pleading guilty to- a whole host of crimes is actually good for his Presidency in that it somehow defeats the notion of "muh collusion"

The real version:

Many prominent Democrats, Democratic voters, mainstream media members and other anti-Trump individuals have insisted for over two years that Donald Trump deliberately coordinated with the Russian government to arrange for the hacking of Democratic e-mails during the 2016 election. (Short-hand: "muh collusion".) In my estimation, this has created a type of "political cloud" over the Trump administration, with a significant portion of independent voters unable to discern the truth and therefore taking a "wait and see" approach.

Including the previous FBI investigation with the same goal, the $25+ million Mueller investigation into "coordination between the Trump campaign and the Russian government in the 2016 election" is approaching the start of its third year. No evidence has been publicly released that indicates that Donald Trump or his closest associates were involved in the hacking or in arranging any deal for acquisition of the hacked e-mails.

Trump has been tweeting "NO COLLUSION" and otherwise communicating this message to the public for well over a year. As it becomes clearer and clearer that "muh collusion" is a fantasy, Trump will appear vindicated. The conclusion of the Mueller probe will have the effect of boosting Trump's approval rating.

However, the SDNY investigation has the potential to unearth information about Trump's past business dealings that might damage Trump politically. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
The real version:

Many prominent Democrats, Democratic voters, mainstream media members and other anti-Trump individuals have insisted for over two years that Donald Trump deliberately coordinated with the Russian government to arrange for the hacking of Democratic e-mails during the 2016 election. (Short-hand: "muh collusion".) In my estimation, this has created a type of "political cloud" over the Trump administration, with a significant portion of independent voters unable to discern the truth and therefore taking a "wait and see" approach.

Including the previous FBI investigation with the same goal, the $25+ million Mueller investigation into "coordination between the Trump campaign and the Russian government in the 2016 election" is approaching the start of its third year. No evidence has been publicly released that indicates that Donald Trump or his closest associates were involved in the hacking or in arranging any deal for acquisition of the hacked e-mails.

Trump has been tweeting "NO COLLUSION" and otherwise communicating this message to the public for well over a year. As it becomes clearer and clearer that "muh collusion" is a fantasy, Trump will appear vindicated. The conclusion of the Mueller probe will have the effect of boosting Trump's approval rating.

However, the SDNY investigation has the potential to unearth information about Trump's past business dealings that might damage Trump politically. Stay tuned.
Got eem!

I like this idea but I'm trying to think of someone's arguments other than the hardcore libertarians, lol.

I feel I could reasonably handle multiple people's arguments as follows:

If you think of the foundation of a nation as reflective of the people's who carved out it's original ethos then you must think of the United States of America as a strictly Western European construct. Moreover, if you believe culture remains largely unchanged over hundreds of years then Western Europe remains the purest embodiment of the original American ethos.

If the United States of America is the greatest country in the world and should endeavor to remain so, it is imperative that it focuses on strengthening and reinforcing that core ethos that propelled it into global prominence. Accordingly, that means bringing in the purest forms of that ethos and that is found primarily in Western Europe.

While diversity might have some positives, we can be certain that diversity from outside of Western Europe does not bring a form of cultural enrichment most aligned with the original. As such, it can only dilute the cultural component and presage a global slide in the standing of the USA relative to other nations.

Actually it was your own biased attitude toward me that prevented you from seeing and accepting a straight forward argument. Yet, let it come from someone else and it makes perfect sense to you. That is a reflection on you and how you take in information than it is me.
The only bias I have towards you, which is well founded, is that you don't have well thought out arguments and are hyper partisan. It's just that @Kafir-kun is MUCH more intelligent than you.

The only bias I have towards you, which is well founded, is that you don't have well thought out arguments and are hyper partisan. It's just that @Kafir-kun is MUCH more intelligent than you.

Kafir is very intelligent which is what allows him to grasp basic arguments and concepts. You, no so much.

Kafir is very intelligent which is what allows him to grasp basic arguments and concepts. You, no so much.
If it helps you feel better to feel and say that, be my guest. But I've never in my life encountered anyone that has felt the same way towards me that you do. I have an incredible career, am college educated and a CPA and folks that are highly intelligent themselves seek my guidance at work.

But hey man like I said if it helps you sleep better at night just pretend I'm stupid. To quote you:

"shrugs"

If it helps you feel better to feel and say that, be my guest. But I've never in my life encountered anyone that has felt the same way towards me that you do. I have an incredible career, am college educated and a CPA and folks that are highly intelligent themselves seek my guidance at work.

But hey man like I said if it helps you sleep better at night just pretend I'm stupid. To quote you:

"shrugs"

Bruh, you just called me unintelligent at least in regards to Kafir. All I did is respond in kind.

But to be honest I don't doubt that you are a reasonably intelligent person in many areas in life. And I would have no qualms seeking your expertise on accounting matters. Your problem is that when it comes to politics and religion you have a lot of unchecked biases and prejudices based on heavy,heavy emotion that clouds your thinking. So really it doesn't matter how intelligent you are if you are being controlled by your biases and emotions. You are still going to as wrong as the bum on the corner.

And furthermore it's not actually Kafir's intelligence that allows him to grasp basic arguments and concepts where others can't so much as it's his willingness and indeed his superior ability, compared to yourself, to just look at something plainly without bias and emotion. And therefore he sees what you cannot.

My position on the civil rights era was never complicated or hard to grasp. Even if you want to critique the presentation of my actual argument it still wasn't hard to grasp. Any reasonably intelligent and honest person could easily see what where I'm coming from.

I feel this thread is going to be smarter posters making the case for the idiots. These points will later be used by the idiots to argue for their side.

LOL and here it is

@TheComebackKid

We shouldn't allow the globalist and the elites to continue to sacrifice babies and feed them to demons. Babies are high in calories and will make Ba'al fat.

@Soul Crusher

Too much diversity is bad because ethnic girls have larger butts which make men more promiscuous and sex outside of marriage is a sin.

887.png

@Cint

Obama is evil because he is black and Michelle is a tranny.

Perfect!!!1

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-19_10-59-23.png
    upload_2018-9-19_10-59-23.png
    816 bytes · Views: 2
Bruh, you just called me unintelligent at least in regards to Kafir. All I did is respond in kind.

But to be honest I don't doubt that you are a reasonably intelligent person in many areas in life. And I would have no qualms seeking your expertise on accounting matters. Your problem is that when it comes to politics and religion you have a lot of unchecked biases and prejudices based on heavy,heavy emotion that clouds your thinking. So really it doesn't matter how intelligent you are if you are being controlled by your biases and emotions. You are still going to as wrong as the bum on the corner.

And furthermore it's not actually Kafir's intelligence that allows him to grasp basic arguments and concepts where others can't so much as it's his willingness and indeed his superior ability, compared to yourself, to just look at something plainly without bias and emotion. And therefore he sees what you cannot.

My position on the civil rights era was never complicated or hard to grasp. Even if you want to critique the presentation of my actual argument it still wasn't hard to grasp. Any reasonably intelligent and honest person could easily see what where I'm coming from.
None of that has anything to do with "grasping basic arguments" and I couldn't possibly be good at my job if I couldn't do that (we argue about business decisions all the time).

The ironic part of your post is you claim I am victim to the very things that blind you.

Finally, I am about as open-minded a person as you'll find. You just can't deal with that fact so you make unfounded claims that I'm actually the opposite.

"shrugs"

@Seano
"I know the body cam footage clearly shows that cop beating that unarmed guy to death, BUT there's got to be more to the story... He was probably loitering..."

I got two posters from different sides of the aisle to agree I'm intelligent, therefore this thread is a success as far as I'm concerned.

Maybe I should try @Ripskater's arguments on Biblical slavery next.

I got two posters from different sides of the aisle to agree I'm intelligent, therefore this thread is a success as far as I'm concerned.

Maybe I should try @Ripskater's arguments on Biblical slavery next.
I know you're kidding but despite the claims made by TCK and other righties on here I think it's insane to think of intelligence along partisan lines.

Back