Wrap Comparison

Bro my everlast are 5 years old! They are so fuzzy it looks weird but the velcro is still holding infact theyve outlasted my titles, grants, fightingsports, and some others i cant think of.

The everlast has a thin velcro but its sewn in rather well. Its the only thing everlast that doesnt die... I love the everlast because they stretch really good and they dont wear nearly as fast. The other thing i like is the fact they dont start "frilling" like other wraps do after prolonged use. I have yet to lose an everlast wrap to death. Like i said i own my original ones. Also the thumb loop isnt all awkward, it sits completely flat which i love!

R2C wraps are nice, but dont stretch as much, but the velcro is the best, i started using these more but i dont like the thumb loop. Feels like theres too much material and the loop is pretty big.

The title ones were good but they started to frill really bad especially were i wrapped around the knuckles.

The fighting sports were too thick, and made my hands waaaaaay too hot.

Grants, heavy as hell! They got way too hot, they didnt stretch too much and the velcro fell off after 20 uses.

RS Heritage were super nice, but they stained easily, the velcro was too short, i couldnt even close them. I had to tape my wrist or leave it loose if i forgot my tape. The top velcro was too small also, if i tightened them if i could theyd fall off from tension, the closure was about 3/4 inch wide.

This sounds really promising!

I am just curious... I always thought Everlast Mexican wraps are cotton + spandex. However Everlast currently claim on their website they are "polyester/nylon blend". Weird...
http://www.shopeverlast.com/180inch-hand-wraps.html
The only 180" currently available from the Everlast website.

Many seller state regarding these exact wraps they are cotton + spandex...

Last edited:
Shihtzu here is the wrap in looks, I took pics of my oldest wrap to show you the longevity of the wrap :D

As you can see there is no Velcro falling off, ive used this particular pair for 5 years.
z4ka.jpg

You can see the thumb loop getting really worn, but it is a smaller loop so imo it just feels better, and you can see the loops are a nylon material so they are soft and sit flat, they don't bunch up.
jjyh.jpg

Full wrap top view
ssj5.jpg

Full wrap closure view, you can see that these wraps are really well done and 90% of the wraps I get don't line up correctly, the overlap on this is very, very small, as shown.

0o92.jpg

This is really, really impressive! 5 years!!! Thank you!

What like the material feels? More on cotton side or a pure synthetic?

you ever wear like a Nike Dri-fit Cotton? Not the pure dri-fit but the cotton version, they feel just like that.

Oh yeah another thing I should mention how the hell do people go through wraps so quickly? I mean I own like 7 wraps total, so I cycle mine into the wash every 3rd day.

I never roll my wraps btw unless they are cleaned, dirty ones I hang on a hangar to dry overnight.

Yeah I wanted to show you the eldest of the wraps, I feel its a testament to the wrap. If I showed you a newer one it wouldn't prove shit.

you ever wear like a Nike Dri-fit Cotton? Not the pure dri-fit but the cotton version, they feel just like that.

Ah, so it seems yours are cotton... I am just afraid of getting 100% synthetic (since Everlast claims on the website the wraps are synthetic... maybe they've changed them)...

The descriptions are different from the ones I linked you. I don't have the ones you linked. Mine specifically said Mexican when I got them. The ones you linked do not. So I would assume they are different. The price is different as well.

The Mexicans are cotton/spandex

Yours are Poly/Nylon

i have used fairtex, twins, titan, tko. Best is
Fairtex due to length then TKO because its elastic. twins and titan suck they move even tightly wrapped

Back