Wrapping elbows Vs wrapping knees?

EatMyShorts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have gotten infinite benefit since I started wrapping my knees with heavy duty wrap.

Do folk wrap their elbows with the same regularity as knees?

I'm curious as to whether it could yield the same benefit to my upper body exercises as it has done to leg work?

You can cut your reps short without using the wraps.

I like elbow sleeves if I'm going thru a tendinitis flare up. I never wore them tight enough to get a performance benefit.

Does that work? I have tendonitis in my right elbow bad enough that I am in pain if I just squeeze my right fist.

It can help for sure. but is not a cure-all. Using elbow sleeves, ice, massage, nsaids, and backing off on exercises that make my elbow hurt have all played a part in making my elbow less f*cked up. I don't think it will even be 100% tho.

Etodolac and curcumin phytosome are also great for managing inflammation. But you need a script for etodolac and 6 caps a day of curcumin is expensive as f*ck, so it's best to use for a short time while ur taking care of the elbow. Even then it's not guaranteed to heal it up but that's the nature of the beast.

Been experimenting with eccentric exercise lately, but only because I don't have any bad tendinitis atm. It is supposed to help but only time will tell.

Back