WRDL: Sign up sheet, Debate Topics & Scoreboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sig worthy imo
Hell ya, it does look awesome by itself, Do It Do It

th

I'm going to get back at organizing the docket and future contests soon, probably some time this week. We'll probably need to clear out the unused topic ideas and bring in some fresh stuff.

I'm going to get back at organizing the docket and future contests soon, probably some time this week. We'll probably need to clear out the unused topic ideas and bring in some fresh stuff.
Let me know if you need any help bud

Anything coming up on the docket @Limbo Pete ? Your first debate as a mod moderator looms.

Anything coming up on the docket @Limbo Pete ? Your first debate as a mod moderator looms.
I've got stuff brewing but haven't been able to sit down and focus; big move cross-state, been mobile pwnt pretty hard.
Should be able to get the ball rolling in another week or so.

Alright, i'm back to work on this.
Typical political figure. Gets a promotion/elected and celebrates with a bit o good ole fashion dereliction of duty. Get this donkey show on the road, will ya!

What's the next topic?

I want to lobby @Limbo Pete with this petition/thread for the next topic to be whether their is evidence of illegal actions between Donald Trump and the Russian Government.

This issue has been so muddied by all sides, that I believe our WR debate league would be performing a public service by finding two quality WR posters to debate this issue.

I ask that those who agree, voice their support in this thread, a like, a plus juan, a viva sucks but I agree with this, I care not.

If you think this idea sucks, then offer your own suggestion for a WR debate league topic.

Discuss..........

Last edited:
I want to lobby @Limbo Pete with this petition/thread for the next topic to be whether their is evidence of illegal actions between Donald Trump and the Russian Government.

This issue has been so muddied by all sides, that I believe our WR debate league would be performing a public service by finding two quality WR posters to debate this issue.

I ask that those who agree, voice their support in this thread, a like, a plus juan, a viva sucks but I agree with this, I care not.

If you think this idea sucks, then offer your own suggestion for a WR debate league topic.

Discuss..........
I'm sure it would be fun, but there's also the problem that so much of it is unknown. Debating an ongoing investigation will result in people mostly talking straight out of their ass whether they want to or not. There's no way to formulate a proper argument when all of the premises can be easily rejected.

Please do trump and russia, it would be epic.

Edit: I think I got to lobby the wr, with a petition for this.

If we're adding topics, the most important current issue in politics--the GOP's proposed healthcare changes--should be higher on the list. But no one will actually defend it.

If we're adding topics, the most important current issue in politics--the GOP's proposed healthcare changes--should be higher on the list. But no one will actually defend it.
If anybody wants a piece of this one, it would be...expedited.

I'm sure it would be fun, but there's also the problem that so much of it is unknown. Debating an ongoing investigation will result in people mostly talking straight out of their ass whether they want to or not. There's no way to formulate a proper argument when all of the premises can be easily rejected.

I honestly tuned out on this topic months ago for this very reason.

I thought that perhaps with all the leaking going on that some of it might be actual evidence.

It's funny, I am not a trump defender by any means these days, and yet on this one issue, I somehow find myself leaning to a defense of trump.

I honestly tuned out on this topic months ago for this very reason.

I thought that perhaps with all the leaking going on that some of it might be actual evidence.

It's funny, I am not a trump defender by any means these days, and yet on this one issue, I somehow find myself leaning to a defense of trump.

It's not the least bit weird. Intercept nutters have been trying to deny the facts from the beginning, and you pretty reliably follow what they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back