WRDL: Sign up sheet, Debate Topics & Scoreboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, let's debate whether the Epicurean trilemma demolishes Christianity. You can alter it to your liking, as long as I'm informed about what we're having the discussion.
LOL, no one defends that argument anymore. Why would I? Choose something else.

I'm a nationalist and happy to debate you if you wish.

I appreciate that you are willing to take on everyone.

Personally I believe this debate would profit from a European on the other side or someone with deep insight.

I appreciate that you are willing to take on everyone.

Personally I believe this debate would profit from a European on the other side or someone with deep insight.
I am.

11 sounds a bit easy.

I'll argue all drugs of abuse should be legal. Including the hard ones if someone wants to take the opposing side.

11 sounds a bit easy.

I'll argue all drugs of abuse should be legal. Including the hard ones if someone wants to take the opposing side.

Of course the Aussie is going to argue for all drugs to be legal.

Of course the Aussie is going to argue for all drugs to be legal.

n3mb.jpg

Only problem is I'll have to do more than just shitpost. Don't even know if I remember how.

n3mb.jpg

Only problem is I'll have to do more than just shitpost. Don't even know if I remember how.

I actually lived in Brisbane for 3 years was a backpacker before that. That was 10 yeas ago.
And it's ironic to see all countries arguing about and fighting about trade or Trump, leftist or whatever.

You look at Australia you got Sydney, Melborne and Brisbane it's difficult to present 3 other cities with a higher quality of life.
And the Aussies just sit there laugh about everyone. And live in country which P4P is probably the best one from all western countries.

Also, I was a holden guy. That commodore V8 for the price of 50,000 was a piece of engineering beauty and I say that as a German.

I actually lived in Brisbane for 3 years was a backpacker before that. That was 10 yeas ago.
And it's ironic to see all countries arguing about and fighting about trade or Trump, leftist or whatever.

You look at Australia you got Sydney, Melborne and Brisbane it's difficult to present 3 other cities with a higher quality of life.
And the Aussies just sit there laugh about everyone. And live in country which P4P is probably the best one from all western countries.

Also, I was a holden guy. That commodore V8 for the price of 50,000 was a piece of engineering beauty and I say that as a German.

Didn't catch racism up there in QLD i hope :p

Yeah the whole left/right thing is a bit odd from an Australian. We have it a bit of it but holy crap am I thankful we have the preferential system rather than first past the post.

Lots of talk of trade these days though, we were part of the TPP and we do a lot of business with china who are acting up.

High praise on both the cars and the quality of life from a German! Not really surprising we're good at producing V8 cars, if you've spent 3 years here I imagine you already know why.

If there's a detraction we're fucking abysmal at clean energy which is fucking ridiculous considering our temperature.

I'd love to visit Germany, pretty cool country in itself, can even brush up on my English! :p

@Falsedawn are you still interested in debating Starman? The debate question is:
"Institutional racism no longer exists in the United States."

@Falsedawn are you still interested in debating Starman? The debate question is:
"Institutional racism no longer exists in the United States."

Delay me for a week or so, if nobody else wants to take it on, i'll do it. Good topic btw.

Delay me for a week or so, if nobody else wants to take it on, i'll do it. Good topic btw.
Excellent.
I think we should do that debate next after the current one. Should work out nicely. I'll put you down.

Added a docket to clarify the upcoming debate order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back