WRDL: Sign up sheet, Debate Topics & Scoreboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
youre arguing islamic exceptionalism and at the same time calling me a shill for islam. i already told you im not muslim, and my target is the far right. im not propagating islam, by tenet or verse, so your claim than i am is bullshit. your recourse that its covert is also bullshit, as its a wear all fig leaf for anyone that disagrees with you, that is no admonishable for bad behaviour, which frankly doesnt apply to me anyways, because ive never been a white hat kind of guy. neither your crutch that im muslim or a secret muslim have any serious basis in reality, as they have no qualifiers.

i repeat your claims that im muslim or a covert muslim are bullshit - because they have no qualifiers.

i repeat, my view is that you are a representative of far right, fascistic politics, scapegoating muslims, as is the fashion. and this is precisely why a nazi hating contrarian like myself targets you and your creed, as the scum of our culture.

furthermore, i have objective merit and qualifiers for the above statement..

so by all means we can debate, but i wont debate on behalf of something i dont agree with or something that i dont know anything about.
There's a good boy, get back to your mosque with your tail between your legs

There's a good boy, get back to your mosque with your tail between your legs

your recourse to baseless personal attacks, demonstrate a lack of faith in your own arguments.

also you didnt even take the time to read my post, which completely de constructed your whole fucking next move, which you gleefully walked into.

"i repeat your claims that im muslim or a covert muslim are bullshit - because they have no qualifiers."

dude. the odds on your victory in a debate just hit +000s.

why are you scared of debating freedom of religion, when the attacks you make on islam, necessitate cessation of freedom of religion by their very nature?

and you didnt call me out first. i called out the entire room on freedom of religion in the debate thread weeks ago. i dont need a witness, we have recorded threads dude.

Last edited:
You had your chance..and chickened out. Should have just said "no", not used it as an excuse to carry on with your anti Christian, pro Islamic agenda.

You had your chance..and chickened out. Should have just said "no", not used it as an excuse to carry on with your anti Christian, pro Islamic agenda.
was looking forward to it. i work mon - fri dude. this is my downtime. besides i promised you a debate and i dont break promises.

was looking forward to it. i work mon - fri dude. this is my downtime. besides i promised you a debate and i dont break promises.
PM me when you're ready..im busy for the rest of the day. The topic is : The benefits and draw backs of Islam in the west

PM me when you're ready..im busy for the rest of the day. The topic is : The benefits and draw backs of Islam in the west

no. youre still arguing exceptionalism.

why not do the benefits and drawbacks of christianity in the west, or fascism in the west - as thats what you are advocating. im not arguing for the benefits of islam, and in order to prove i am, youd have to cite 1 thread where i have done so. which shouldnt be too hard. im arguing the benefits of freedom of religion and a diversity of influence in the west.

if you want to argue on behalf of monoculturalism and a faith based society go ahead.

@glennrod, we can argue the benefits and drawbacks of a christian theocracy if you like.

let me make it a little bit clearer for you, -
what are you advocating ?
a society in the west without islam because of freedom of religion minus islam
or are you advocating for christian theocracy?

because your west without islam rhetoric ignores the central question of what you are advocating to replace the status quo. you are challenging the status quo covertly without admitting what you are replacing it with...

Last edited:
Don't talk to me anymore. I'm not wanting any more of my time with you and your silly games. "we can argue about Christianity instead"...ugh

Don't talk to me anymore. I'm not wanting any more of my time with you and your silly games. "we can argue about Christianity instead"...ugh

block me then.

you clearly dont want to do anything other than attack islam and for me to defend islam. but the reality is you have no alternative to islam in the west, so you are talking absolute shit. son.

This is an odd statement.
by you i mean him. what is he advocating?
christianity? securalism? fascism? atheism?

he wont say.

by you i mean him. what is he advocating?
christianity? securalism? fascism? atheism?

he wont say.
He's advocating any belief system that's not at odds with our value systems.

He's advocating any belief system that's not at odds with our value systems.
he refuses to outline what he is advocating or to set up a positive position that i can attack. he wants it to be him attacking islam from a snipers nest and me defending his shots.

so we dont know what his values are or what he think our values are.

and your statement presupposes islamic exceptionalism and that its at odds with our values. over judaism, or christianity or any other religion. so he is arguing from a position that islam is exceptional, implicit in the question itself.

i guess we could go down the route of should islam be banned from the west. which will lead to him arguing islamic exceptionalism, and slagging off islam. and i will be arguing freedom of belief and religion and arguing on behalf of islamic normalism. the question itself presupposed islamic exceptionalism.

If you guys want to provide a specific question i'll bump an unpopular one from the list and put it in there. Not getting the impression @seiger is going to debate Islam, but maybe somebody else will take you up on it, @glennrod

That's about enough with the Islam debate bickering itt, imho.

If you guys want to provide a specific question i'll bump an unpopular one from the list and put it in there. Not getting the impression @seiger is going to debate Islam, but maybe somebody else will take you up on it, @glennrod

I already said i want to debate freedom of religion. Im not getting the impression anyone will debate me on this. By singling out one religion, all he is doing is assuming an exceptionalism that hasnt been proven. We could just as easily debate his creed, which is presumably fascism.

Lets debate the merits and drawbacks of Judaism in the west, while we are singling out religions. Or christianity.

edit - didnt see above post.

I already said i want to debate freedom of religion. Im not getting the impression anyone will debate me on this. By singling out one religion, all he is doing is assuming an exceptionalism that hasnt been proven. We could just as easily debate his creed, which is presumably fascism.

Lets debate the merits and drawbacks of Judaism in the west, while we are singling out religions. Or christianity.

I'm more than happy to add a religious freedom question if you can come up with a specific one. There are definitely people around here that would debate you on it.

@Rex Kwon Do said he'd take the secular abortion topic. I'm sincerely curious about the #9 debate, because I could go either way.

Also, lol at the #14 debate.

I'm more than happy to add a religious freedom question if you can come up with a specific one. There are definitely people around here that would debate you on it.

should freedom of religion include islam.

should islam be banned from the west.

those two contain both elements and im happy to debate either.

I'll take it, so you can get that impression now. I'm not really sure what your stance even is, since within the same post, you took both the pro-Islam stance by citing religious freedom, then yourself picked out Christianity and Judaism as drawbacks to the west. I seriously don't even know which side of the debate you're claiming, and don't think I'd really have to even post before you beat yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back