Wrestlemania 34 LIVE PBP and discussion - Chestlemania is running wild !

Match of the night ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What the hell is
booker-t.gif

The first 4.5 minutes of:

I'm always impressed by how Undertaker took one of WWF's early 90s cartoon gimmicks and made it work over decades and how he tatted himself up to match the gimmick.

I have a theory that Vince was insulted by The Anoa'i Family after WM31 and has been shitting on Roman ever since.

Ya that's why it took Roman 6 F5's to get pinned while Joe and Strowman only needed one.. I guess Joe and Strowmans family must have shit in Vince's face with that logic.

Give it a fucking rest already, nobody has been pushed as hard as Roman Reigns and only a fan boy like yourself would say different. "Shitting on Reigns," what the fuck are you talking about?

4 Mania main events in a row with the last 3 being all shit. I'm sure Roman is not to blame for any of that though...

Last edited:
Ya that's why it took Roman 6 F5's to get pinned while Joe and Strowman only needed one.. I guess Joe and Strowmans family must have shit in Vince's face with that logic.

Give it a fucking rest already, nobody has been pushed as hard as Roman Reigns and only a fan boy like yourself would say different. "Shitting on Reigns," what the fuck are you talking about?

4 Mania main events in a row with the last 3 being all shit. I'm sure Roman is not to blame for any of that though...

The written hyperbole doesn't always convey irony, for which I forgive you...

And, as anyone who's watched wrestling could clue you into, continuously challenging for titles and never winning them isn't a good push. They may have pushed hard but they didn't steer at all. When was the dude given a good push? When he never got payback on Rollins for cashing in at WrestleMania? When he did the job in the Shield there way at Battleground? When he jobbed to a skinny manlet for the Universal Title shot on said manlet's first day on the main roster? When he kept failing to take the belt off of a fat manlet neckbeard... who eventually lost it to a 50-year-old man who had two matches in twelve years? In losing his feud with Strowman, making Strowman a star in the process? Getting his wellness policy violation throw in his face on air? Getting the ever living shit kicked out of him for a month by Brock Lesnar who kicks the shit out of him again at the blow off of WrestleMania?

You can't "push" without booking. It doesn't work. And that should have been known.

Four WrestleMania main events in a row. Two failed blow offs, a HHH match, and a 20 minute match with a 50-year-old sandbag on one leg. Which one of those was he supposed to wow you with?

They never pushed Roman. They just trotted him out on the paddock every week.

Back