Wrestlers Telling Lies

Andy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pro wrestlers seem to lie a lot.

Hulk Hogan's lies deserve their own thread actually. My favourite lie of his is the one about Elvis Presley being in attendance at one of his early wrestling matches in the Memphis territory.

Only problem is the fact that Hogan debuted in 1978 and Presley died in 1977.

I recently noticed Kevin Nash lying in a shoot interview with Kayfabe Commentaries about witnessing the backstage fight in WCW between Vader and Paul Orndorff. Nash even describes Orndorff's sandals.

He wasn't there though. Nash wasn't even in WCW at the time. The fight happened on August 30th 1995 at center stage in Atlanta GA. Nash was hundreds of miles away wrestling in a tag match at a WWF House Show at the Niagara Falls convention center.

My favourite lie of all time from a pro wrestler though has to be Ric Flair claiming to have taken Halle Berry to space mountain.

Last edited:
Manny Fernandez is full of shit.

He claims to have deliberately injured Invader 3 during a match with a series of stiff knee drops in retaliation for the Bruiser Brody murder on July 17th 1988.

This is the match. It took place at a TV taping on May 11th 1988. Two whole months before Brody's murder even occurred. The kneedrops are light and Invader 3 drank vodka and pig's blood before the match so he could puke it all up on command. It wasn't real at all.

Here he is saying how it was payback for Brody, and how he never wrestled for the company again because he was so disgusted about what they did.

Never went back? Here is a video of him wrestling for the exact same company (WWC) again in 1990.

I think that using your friend's murder to make yourself seem more badass than you are is really pathetic.

Last edited:
These guys make careers off of selling themselves and telling stories. A certain degree of slinging bs just comes with the territory. Some guys do take it to comical levels, though.

These guys make careers off of selling themselves and telling stories. A certain degree of slinging bs just comes with the territory. Some guys do take it to comical levels, though.
Yeah I can tolerate certain lies in wrestling.

I think exploiting your friend's murder is low as hell though. Ric Flair lying about gving Halle Berry a heavy dicking is just really awkward and cringe worthy to me.

Here's a more amusing and tolerable lie......

Did you know Virgil was at 17 WrestleManias?

Last edited:
Pro wrestlers seem to lie a lot.

Hulk Hogan's lies deserve their own thread actually. My favourite lie of his is the one about Elvis Presley being in attendance at one of his early wrestling matches in the Memphis territory.

Only problem is the fact that Hogan debuted in 1978 and Presley died in 1977.

I recently noticed Kevin Nash lying in a shoot interview with Kayfabe Commentaries about witnessing the backstage fight in WCW between Vader and Paul Orndorff. Nash even describes Orndorff's sandals.

He wasn't there though. Nash wasn't even in WCW at the time. The fight happened on August 30th 1995 at center stage in Atlanta GA. Nash was hundreds of miles away wrestling in a tag match at a WWF House Show at the Niagara Falls convention center.

My favourite lie of all time from a pro wrestler though has to be Ric Flair claiming to have taken Halle Berry to space mountain.

What other wrestler related lies have been unearthed over the years?

I believe Ric

Yeah I can tolerate certain lies in wrestling.

Ric Flair lying about gving Halle Berry a heavy dicking is just really awkward and cringe worthy to me.

that is 100% true, I was there.

So a woman is lying about being a tramp and you believe the woman
What the fuck happened to this younger generation

Guys lie too, dude.

Flair is a guy and he lied about boning Halle Berry.

Goldust lies about his titties.

Dustin completely denied the rumour that there was a proposed idea for him to get breast implants during the attitude era. When he was asked about the rumour during a shoot interview with RF Video in 2005, he scoffed at the very idea and called it a ridiculous internet myth.

Unfortunately for Dustin, the 'myth' has now recently been admitted as 100% true by two of the WWF's head production agents. Bruce Prichard and Vince Russo both say that there WERE plans for him to get breast implants but the idea was quickly scrapped.

Last edited:
Zeus bullshitting about wrestling in front of a crowd of 93,000 people.....

....and more lies from Ric Flair who seems to want a piece of that Bruiser Brody death exploitation lie pie too. He claims he was there backstage at the show in Puerto Rico the night Brody died.

But he wasn't even in Puerto Rico on July 17th 1988. He was in Charleston South Carolina at an NWA show. The Four Horsemen had a War Games style cage match that night.
http://www.thehistoryofwwe.com/bashtours.htm

Last edited:
Guys lie too, dude.

Flair is a guy and he lied about boning Halle Berry.

You shut your damn mouth about the 72 Time World Heavyweight Champion.

The only thing he lied about was only fucking her once, but he was just trying to be a gentleman

You shut your damn mouth about the 72 Time World Heavyweight Champion.

The only thing he lied about was only fucking her once, but he was just trying to be a gentleman

It's obvious to anyone who isn't retarded that he got caught lying. He probably didn't realize that she would ever be asked about it and expose his pathetic bullshit.

He lied. Why is it so important to people that he must have had sex with her? Is it difficult for you to accept that he told a lie?

The lyin' and profilin' bullshit storytellin' son of a gun! WOOOOOO!
<20>

If Flair had boned her in '97 he wouldn't have waited 20 years to tell someone about it on his shitty internet podcast. It would've been leaked years ago.

I bet he threw his sausage up Missy Hyatt a few times.....but not Halle Berry.

Last edited:
It's obvious to anyone who isn't retarded that he got caught lying. He probably didn't realize that she would ever be asked about it and expose his pathetic bullshit.

He lied. Why is it so important to people that he must have had sex with her? Is it difficult for you to accept that he told a lie?

The lyin' and profilin' bullshit storytellin' son of a gun! WOOOOOO!
<20>

Its not his fault she was one of several hundred women he had sex with that week. She probably passed out on the incline up space mountain and can't remember a damn thing.

Listen pal, Ric Flair has the backing of Tully Blanchard Enterprises, which according to trustworthy sources was at one time worth more than General Motors(Financial Filings of James J. Dillon circa 1986). You really think he can't pull Halle Berry?

Back