Wrestlers Telling Lies

Manny Fernandez is full of shit.

He claims to have deliberately injured Invader 3 during a match with a series of stiff knee drops in retaliation for the Bruiser Brody murder on July 17th 1988.

This is the match. It took place at a TV taping on May 11th 1988. Two whole months before Brody's murder even occurred. The kneedrops are light and Invader 3 drank vodka and pig's blood before the match so he could puke it all up on command. It wasn't real at all.

Here he is saying how it was payback for Brody, and how he never wrestled for the company again because he was so disgusted about what they did.

Never went back? Here is a video of him wrestling for the exact same company (WWC) again in 1990.

I think that using your friend's murder to make yourself seem more badass than you are is really pathetic.

I have watched a few of his interviews and he seems like a real douche who overstates his impact on the business and seems to think he could have beaten anyone in a legit fight. I was mostly watching wwf and especially mid south back in those days, so I didn't see him a lot, but whenever I did see him he seemed like an afterthought

Because he has 16 World Heavyweight Championships to her 0.

Naitch has fucked chicks that you wouldn't dare wank over.
LMFAO so pre arranged wrestling wins mean someone is incapable of being dishonest?

What about Hogan? Is he a truthful motherfucker because he 'won' a bunch of staged matches?

Only people who are booked to win pro wrestling belts are capable of honesty. Everyone who hasn't is not to be trusted <Eek2.0>

You fucking mark.

I don't deny that he's probably slept with a whole bunch of women......but Halle Berry wasn't one of them.

Maybe if Ric had devoted more time to his family instead of emptying his old man balls, his son wouldn't have ended up a dead junkie and Ric himself wouldn't be a constantly crying, drunken old mess with a Daffy Duck speech impedement.

He's a sad old liar alcoholic..... don't fight it.

h

Last edited:
Its not his fault she was one of several hundred women he had sex with that week. She probably passed out on the incline up space mountain and can't remember a damn thing.

Listen pal, Ric Flair has the backing of Tully Blanchard Enterprises, which according to trustworthy sources was at one time worth more than General Motors(Financial Filings of James J. Dillon circa 1986). You really think he can't pull Halle Berry?

I think in 1997 if you're Halle Berry, you don't need to settle for an eccentric, saggy titted old wrestler like Ric Flair to have sex with. She was married....and she could've had any guy on earth she wanted. Yet she chose Flair to be unfaithful with? No it's bullshit.

16 times world champion

0 times fucked Halle Berry

Last edited:
New Jack lies about knocking Brian Knobbs out....

I thought New Jack was supposed to be legit dangerous. How come he can't knock a drunk, obese disabled guy out?

Last edited:
Gangrel has this story.

He says that while wrestling in Japan in the mid 1990s he was set up to wrestle some Karate expert and was 'shot' on.

He says the match was booked in retaliation for him violently rejecting homosexual advances from a Japanese promotor in an elevator.

The Karate expert apparently stiffed Gangrel with a few shots, but then Gangrel says he retaliated and folded the guy up in a dragon sleeper and nearly broke his spine.

The match doesn't seem to exist anywhere though, despite Gangrel's claim that it was filmed.

He says that the match occurred at Korakuen Hall. Gangrel wasn't sure what year and thought maybe 1995 so I checked.

I checked on several reputable and extensive online databases and none of Gangrel's matches listed at that legendary building mention this match with a mysterious martial arts mercenary.

Also suspicious is the way that Gangrel doesn't remember the guy's name and how Gangrel says that the guy vanished after his shameful defeat (meaning that nobody can verify the story).

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=282&page=4&s=900

Here is every match Gangrel ever had at Korakuen Hall.....

Vampire Warrior vs Chiaki Matsuyama on 29.8.94 (He isn't this unknown non wrestler karate expert, Matsuyama wrestled for FMW many times.....so he's not our guy)

The Blackhearts vs Leatherface and Steel Leather on 4.6.96

The Blackhearts vs Terry Gordy and Leatherface on 11.8.96

The Blackhearts vs Gedo and Jedo on 25.5.97

What do you think? Is he lying?

Last edited:
Bruce Prichard saying that the polka dots, naming DiBiase's servant Virgil, or the Akeem the African Dream gimmick weren't ribs on Dusty.

Bruce Prichard saying that the polka dots, naming DiBiase's servant Virgil, or the Akeem the African Dream gimmick weren't ribs on Dusty.
Haha yes.

Virgil was totally named after Dusty....that's why Virgil was called Vincent in WCW.

Revenge.

Prichard lies a lot. The WM3 attendance figure being a good example.

He says Meltzer is not credible as a source of information, even though McMahon had Meltzer on the payroll to supply the company with info about what other promotions were up to.

Last edited:
Bruce is pretty much a sociopath in his ability to lie and manipulate. That's why he was Vince's friend for so long.

The Wrestlemania VII bomb scare lie

Wrestlemania VII was originally supposed to be held at the huge LA Coliseum in front of 100,000 people.

As the event date grew closer though, the show was moved to the nearby LA Sports Arena. A much smaller indoor arena that holds about 20,000 people.

The WWF say that the event location was changed due to terrorist threats they were getting because of Sgt Slaughter's Iraq sympathiser character.

I say it was changed because nowhere near 100,000 tickets were sold and the WWF didn't want a quarter full stadium.

Let's assume that 90,000 tickets were sold. How did they pick which 20,000 people could still attend the show at the new smaller location?

Where exactly were the public announcements informing the unlucky 70,000 remaining ticket holders how to obtain a refund for the event they weren't now allowed to attend?

No such announcement was ever made, and no refunds were given because they hadn't sold more than 16,000 tickets a week before the show.

Last edited:
Burn this thread.
Why?

9j00V6Z.gif

Last edited:
New Jack lies about knocking Brian Knobbs out....

I thought New Jack was supposed to be legit dangerous. How come he can't knock a drunk, obese disabled guy out?

You never question a guy with three "justifiable homicides"... that were never made record of... and have no verification anywhere of any kind.

The fact that he lied about that but was telling the truth about banging Terri Tunnels makes me cry out for the spirit of John Tenta to alter time and space itself to reverse it.

I've heard that pro wrestling derived from the carnivals, thus has always had a shady carny element to it. I'm sure it will die out with the new generation, but the older guys were basically trained to lie and make money off "marks."

You never question a guy with three "justifiable homicides"... that were never made record of... and have no verification anywhere of any kind.

The fact that he lied about that but was telling the truth about banging Terri Tunnels makes me cry out for the spirit of John Tenta to alter time and space itself to reverse it.
Has New Jack ever hurt anyone without using a weapon of some kind?

I've never heard about it if he has. Maybe Dances With Dudley at an ECW house show in '95 but that's it.

I think his reputation is complete bs.

He beat the soul out of Chad Austin with a chair on ECW TV in 1996.

He cut 17 year old non-wrestler Mass Transit's forehead with a surgical scalpel at a 1996 house show.

He stabbed that dude in Florida during an indy match and sliced him up with a pocket knife.

He beat the shit out of 70 year old Gypsy Joe with a baseball bat during a match at another indy show.

He allegedly tried to hit Balls Mahoney with a machete backstage a few years ago too but I suspect it was all a work to sell the DVD they made for RF Video.

Maybe New Jack could've actually hurt Knobbs if he had hold of some kind of bat or blade.

He's legit dangerous if you give him a decent weapon :D

Last edited:
Lying is just endemic to wrestling culture, I was on vacation and flipped through the channels this very year and found a Hogan interview on Fox News that was 90% lies. He says his cowardly bad guy character was still getting cheers in WCW (cuts to the 2002 Rock match, seriously) despite the fact that face Hogan got not one cheer. He omits Andre's entire career, especially that he slammed him many times, and the reason he tore his rotator cuffs (Andre just had back surgery and was highly immobile).

The only time a fact was challenged was on Hogan not being 6'5", which (given that he towered over the interviewer as a sixty year old admitted steroid user) made as much journalistic sense as anything else.

The Wrestlemania VII bomb scare lie

Wrestlemania VII was originally supposed to be held at the huge LA Coliseum in front of 100,000 people.

As the event date grew closer though, the show was moved to the nearby LA Sports Arena. A much smaller indoor arena that holds about 20,000 people.

The WWF say that the event location was changed due to terrorist threats they were getting because of Sgt Slaughter's Iraq sympathiser character.

I say it was changed because nowhere near 100,000 tickets were sold and the WWF didn't want a quarter full stadium.

Let's assume that 90,000 tickets were sold. How did they pick which 20,000 people could still attend the show at the new smaller location?

Where exactly were the public announcements informing the unlucky 70,000 remaining ticket holders how to obtain a refund for the event they weren't now allowed to attend?

No such announcement was ever made, no refunds were given because they hadn't sold more than 16,000 tickets a week before the show.
Bruce lives inside Vince's psychosis so completely that even now he continues to not understand that all this was bad booking. Also the conflict had ended a month before Mania, and those 20k seats were not sold out.

The podcast where he does reveal many things, like Tugboat was supposed to face Hogan as Sheik Tugboat wearing a headress, is pure mania. Flair only interjects with stunned silence at how awful it could have been, only piping up when Pritchard talks about having Sarge burn an American flag. If you listen closely Flair adds that thank God they didn't do something so stupid while Bruce was clearly about to support the storyline. He was actually going to, in 2017, blast Sarge for refusing to burn the flag as a reason the feud didn't go over so well.

Maybe if Ric had devoted more time to his family instead of emptying his old man balls, his son wouldn't have ended up a dead junkie and Ric himself wouldn't be a constantly crying, drunken old mess with a Daffy Duck speech impedement.

If you listen to Evel Knievel describe how he made himself the success he became you wouldn't have to ask that question. Evel Knievel said that to become a success you go through life like a whirlwind. Evel Knievel said had he taken more time to devote to his familiy it would have taken away from the drive to make himself a success and "I had that drive." Same thing with Flair.

I think in 1997 if you're Halle Berry, you don't need to settle for an eccentric, saggy titted old wrestler like Ric Flair to have sex with. She was married....and she could've had any guy on earth she wanted. Yet she chose Flair to be unfaithful with? No it's bullshit.

16 times world champion

0 times fucked Halle Berry

We'll have to agree to disagree. I'm saying he had sex with Halle Berry(and most likely Michelle Obama and Beyonce at the same time), you are saying that he may have had sex with Halle Berry, but she doesn't remember it, so it doesn't count.

That's my take anyways

Haha yes.

Virgil was totally named after Dusty....that's why Virgil was called Vincent in WCW.

Revenge.

Prichard lies a lot. The WM3 attendance figure being a good example.

He says Meltzer is not credible as a source of information, even though McMahon had Meltzer on the payroll to supply the company with info about what other promotions were up to.

<TheWire1>
Virgil-Vincent....

Seriously I can't believe I've never read or connected the dots before on this being a rib on dusty. Lol jeez.

Back