Wrestlers Telling Lies

We'll have to agree to disagree. I'm saying he had sex with Halle Berry(and most likely Michelle Obama and Beyonce at the same time), you are saying that he may have had sex with Halle Berry, but she doesn't remember it, so it doesn't count.

That's my take anyways

Maybe a sex tape will emerge like happened with Hogan.

Until then I'm pretty certain it's just bs.

Hogan's sex tape should've been called 'No Holes Barred' though.

If you listen to Evel Knievel describe how he made himself the success he became you wouldn't have to ask that question. Evel Knievel said that to become a success you go through life like a whirlwind. Evel Knievel said had he taken more time to devote to his familiy it would have taken away from the drive to make himself a success and "I had that drive." Same thing with Flair.
Flair was a shell of himself by 1993. Decent matches from him became less and less frequent.

He should've retired from full time competition then I think.

He'll realize the mistake on his death bed when he looks back at how he was more concerned with being 'the man' rather than seeing his child's first steps etc.

After Flair quit WWE in 2008, did he become a great father and devote all his time to the family he now had time to be with? Or was he in such financial shit that he still had to put his family on the backburner again while he styled and profiled every night at indy conventions?

It's actually sad that he lived his gimmick to the point that his family and now his health is suffering.

Last edited:
f'ing millenials. got no balls
Lying about fucking someone is a ballsy and manly thing to do is it?

Fucking her would be alpha.

Lying about fucking her is beta and cringeworthy.

And I was born in the 1980s. I wish I was a millennial.

Last edited:
Lying about fucking someone is a ballsy and manly thing to do is it?

Fucking her would be alpha.

Lying about fucking her is beta and cringeworthy.

you must be daft.

its common knowledge ric flair had a foursome with berry, michelle obama, blac chyna and beyonce.

you must be daft.

its common knowledge ric flair had a foursome with berry, michelle obama, blac chyna and beyonce.
That is a 5 way.....Did he blade during the alleged 5 way?

sorry millenials, us old timers dont include the man in sexual situations.

I think in 1997 if you're Halle Berry, you don't need to settle for an eccentric, saggy titted old wrestler like Ric Flair to have sex with. She was married....and she could've had any guy on earth she wanted. Yet she chose Flair to be unfaithful with? No it's bullshit.

16 times world champion

0 times fucked Halle Berry
in 1997 she was still playing the ghetto sidekick, she should count herself lucky the nature boy even bothered with her

in 1997 she was still playing the ghetto sidekick, she should count herself lucky the nature boy even bothered with her
He didn't bother with her.

If she felt lucky about it, she would be happy to talk about it.

Flair was a shell of himself by 1993. Decent matches from him became less and less frequent.

He'll realize the mistake on his death bed when he looks back at how he was more concerned with being 'the man' rather than seeing his child's first steps etc.

After Flair quit WWE in 2008, did he become a great father and devote all his time to the family he now had time to be with? Or was he in such financial shit that he still had to put his family on the backburner again while he styled and profiled every night at indy conventions?

It's actually sad that he lived his gimmick to the point that his family and now his health is suffering.

<6><6><6><6><6><6>

There are just way too many but I'll start with 4 that have always stuck in my mind, for one reason or another.

Flair's worst lie, imo, was when he said he was in Puerto Rico the night Bruiser Brody died.

Hogan's had so many lies that I don't even know where to start.

Snuka told at least 4 different lies about what happened the night his girlfriend died.

Iron Sheik...well he's Iron Sheik but his claim to be an Olympic Gold Medalist is completely false. He was never even an Olympian.

There are just way too many but I'll start with 4 that have always stuck in my mind, for one reason or another.

Flair's worst lie, imo, was when he said he was in Puerto Rico the night Bruiser Brody died.

Hogan's had so many lies that I don't even know where to start.

Snuka told at least 4 different lies about what happened the night his girlfriend died.

Iron Sheik...well he's Iron Sheik but his claim to be an Olympic Gold Medalist is completely false. He was never even an Olympian.
I've been meaning to post about the Snuka thing.

He was on a couple of podcasts and it got really awkward when that subject came up.

Do you know about Vince's involvement in that whole thing? Apparently he spoke to the cops and brought a briefcase that he didn't leave with.

The problem went away for the next 30 years after that.

I dont see how people ever though Ric Flair was the shit. Yes, he could go an hour........by doing the same fucking moves every night. Top that off with a body that looks like he couldn't kick a child's ass, I dont get it. He has charisma for days, but the ring work sucked, and put the onus on the other guy to make the match, always.

I dont see how people ever though Ric Flair was the shit. Yes, he could go an hour........by doing the same fucking moves every night. Top that off with a body that looks like he couldn't kick a child's ass, I dont get it. He has charisma for days, but the ring work sucked, and put the onus on the other guy to make the match, always.

I agree to an extent about ring work. There are guys, rarely mentioned, whose ring work due to variety and ease is miles ahead of Flair. One such mention is Bobby Eaton, whom Arn Anderson said was "like having the night off" when wrestling, a HUGE compliment. That said, putting on the same match night after night in different towns drew HUGE money for Flair and the NWA. Why fix what isn't broken?

On his body, a younger Flair(1978-1986ish) was usually in very good shape, after he dropped the baby fat from his early weight-lifting days. Sure, he got old and saggy later on, but Father Time still remains undefeated
Brother

I've been meaning to post about the Snuka thing.

He was on a couple of podcasts and it got really awkward when that subject came up.

Do you know about Vince's involvement in that whole thing? Apparently he spoke to the cops and brought a briefcase that he didn't leave with.

The problem went away for the next 30 years after that.
Yes, I got deep into this and followed closely until Snuka died. Here's a quick story to the best of my knowledge based on police reports, Snuka's interviews and autobio (tells 4 different versions), and my correspondence with Irv Munchnik who knew more about the case than just about anyone other than Snuka.

- She was unconscious and near death when Snuka called 911 for help. She was pronounced dead later at the hospital.
- The police talked with Snuka immediately afterward and Snuka gave them his story
- 3 weeks later, Snuka, Vince, and his attorneys meet with the Leigh County Sheriff's department and Vince walked in with a suitcase and then left without out.
- Nothing happens until exactly 30 years later

Everyone in the business assumed Snuka did it but no one cared enough. Snuka was the second biggest babyface at the time so Vince did all he could to protect Snuka. It's sad all around

This was a fantastic video made about Snuka and Nancy Argentino. It's short but covers everything as accurately as possible showing all sides of the story from Snuka himself to various other wrestlers along with police details

Vince not knowing it Was CM Punks wedding day when he fired him.

Back