Wrestlers Telling Lies

Maybe if Ric had devoted more time to his family instead of emptying his old man balls, his son wouldn't have ended up a dead junkie and Ric himself wouldn't be a constantly crying, drunken old mess with a Daffy Duck speech impedement.

What business is that of yours? If you're a wrestling fan then his wrestling was something you ether liked or didn't and if you want to comment on just how much you either liked or disliked it and why, that's great. When you presume to actually be close enough to him to be able to claim that yes, his personal life your business, that still shows a disgusting lack of character on your part to judge him on the quality and the morality of his parenting and especially in a public forum. You pay to see him wrestle and the quality of his performance is therefore something you have the right to evaluate - not how good of a father or a husband he is.

To try to blame him for the death of one of his four children shows your level. For one thing, Reid also had a mother who Ric provided for well enough that she could be a full time mother, not having to leave her children to go to a job. Many children in The U.S.A. would be thrilled to have a mother who is able to spend all her time raising them and yet that is no guarantee by any means that they won't still end up with drug or alcohol problems no matter how much time their mother devotes to them. Ric Flair has 4 children and the other three are healthy and happy as far as I know. So this s hardly a Von Erich family situation. That was truly tragedy.

You also don't know Reid was a junkie. For all I we know he might have only used heroin a handful of times. That Reid was inexperienced with heroin would be the more likely scenario because people who don't regularly use heroin have a low tolerance to heroin and are therefore much more susceptible to an accidental overdose. They don't have the experience to know how much they can use without overdosing.

What business is that of yours? If you're a wrestling fan then his wrestling was something you ether liked or didn't and if you want to comment on just how much you either liked or disliked it and why, that's great. When you presume to actually be close enough to him to be able to claim that yes, his personal life your business, that still shows a disgusting lack of character on your part to judge him on the quality and the morality of his parenting and especially in a public forum. You pay to see him wrestle and the quality of his performance is therefore something you have the right to evaluate - not how good of a father or a husband he is.

To try to blame him for the death of one of his four children shows your level. For one thing, Reid also had a mother who Ric provided for well enough that she could be a full time mother, not having to leave her children to go to a job. Many children in The U.S.A. would be thrilled to have a mother who is able to spend all her time raising them and yet that is no guarantee by any means that they won't still end up with drug or alcohol problems no matter how much time their mother devotes to them. Ric Flair has 4 children and the other three are healthy and happy as far as I know. So this s hardly a Von Erich family situation. That was truly tragedy.

You also don't know Reid was a junkie. For all I we know he might have only used heroin a handful of times. That Reid was inexperienced with heroin would be the more likely scenario because people who don't regularly use heroin have a low tolerance to heroin and are therefore much more susceptible to an accidental overdose. They don't have the experience to know how much they can use without overdosing.
What business is it of yours what I think about him?

I'll think whatever the fuck I want.

So you never discussed Benoit's parenting skills after he went mental? Only ring work matters right?

When Flair is dying do you think winning fake belts will matter? Or do you think he'll realize his kids needed him more than pro wrestling did between 1993 and 2017?

Being a decent human being takes priority over being a decent wrestler.

Flair doesn't want his personal life kept private either.....he brags about how he lives the gimmick doesn't he?

He was happy to talk about personal shit when it involved his bs story about Halle Berry.

Last edited:
You also don't know Reid was a junkie. For all I we know he might have only used heroin a handful of times. .

If he only used heroin a handful of times he was very unlucky then.

Because he seemed to get arrested or OD every time he took it.

He was arrested on 26.4.09 with heroin in his car.

He OD'd twice in 2011.

Died of an OD on 29.3.13.

Kevin Nash claimed that Goldberg's limo window incident ruined the planned Goldberg-Hogan title match for starrcade '99 that was a year in the making even though the limo incident didn't happen til after starrcade '99. It might seem like an innocent mistake but Nash basically gave this as the whole reason Goldberg never got the belt back and that there were never any plans to bury Goldberg even though that's all they did after Nash ended the streak.

Kevin Nash claimed that Goldberg's limo window incident ruined the planned Goldberg-Hogan title match for starrcade '99 that was a year in the making even though the limo incident didn't happen til after starrcade '99. It might seem like an innocent mistake but Nash basically gave this as the whole reason Goldberg never got the belt back and that there were never any plans to bury Goldberg even though that's all they did after Nash ended the streak.
Yeah Nash is a lying asshole.

He also said Savio Vega got fired shortly after making the political mistake of getting into a scuffle with the kliq on a night out in 95.

Vega was in the WWF until like 1998 though.

It's as though wrestlers aren't aware that these things are listed and people have memories.

He also said Savio Vega got fired shortly after making the political mistake of getting into a scuffle with the kliq on a night out in 95.

It's as though wrestlers aren't aware that these things are listed and people have memories.

Yep. Savio even wrestled @ Wrestlemania 14 in 1998 in a Battle Royal. Guess it took them 3 years to get around to firing him.

Nash is obviously a smart guy and has made a fuck ton of money. I don't know why he goes on the way he does. He's a hell of a good story teller, but 99% of what he says are just that: "stories"

Yeah I was gonna mention that one too. Savio pulled a rib on Razor and Kid (maybe shaving their eyebrows) and big Lazy said that Savio didn't know the pecking order around there and was fired shortly after even though he was still in wwe with Los boricuas as late as 1998.

Yeah I was gonna mention that one too. Savio pulled a rib on Razor and Kid (maybe shaving their eyebrows) and big Lazy said that Savio didn't know the pecking order around there and was fired shortly after even though he was still in wwe with Los boricuas as late as 1998.
I thought the eyebrow story was Perfect shaving one of kid’s eyebrows and then he went and shaved the other himself. Which led to this action figure....
571f89ea29fda_379074b.jpg

I thought the eyebrow story was Perfect shaving one of kid’s eyebrows and then he went and shaved the other himself. Which led to this action figure....

Perfect was the one. I mistook it for Nash's story of how Savio cut Razor and HBKs hair on a flight. That action figure pic is gold.

Eyebrow removal was a common rib back then.

The general rule was that if you fell asleep on a tour bus or plane (especially on a Europe tour for some reason), you were getting your eyebrows shaved off.

Unless you were Ron Simmons or someone like that who wouldn't stand for that kind of shit.

Michael Hayes got his entire mullet fin cut off on a plane ride in 2002 and they pinned it to the wall. I think that was X Pac :D

X Pac also liked to put turds in sandwiches.

Last edited:
Gangrel has this story.

He says that while wrestling in Japan in the mid 1990s he was set up to wrestle some Karate expert and was 'shot' on.

He says the match was booked in retaliation for him violently rejecting homosexual advances from a Japanese promotor in an elevator.

The Karate expert apparently stiffed Gangrel with a few shots, but then Gangrel says he retaliated and folded the guy up in a dragon sleeper and nearly broke his spine.

The match doesn't seem to exist anywhere though, despite Gangrel's claim that it was filmed.

He says that the match occurred at Korakuen Hall. Gangrel wasn't sure what year and thought maybe 1995 so I checked.

I checked on several reputable and extensive online databases and none of Gangrel's matches listed at that legendary building mention this match with a mysterious martial arts mercenary.

Also suspicious is the way that Gangrel doesn't remember the guy's name and how Gangrel says that the guy vanished after his shameful defeat (meaning that nobody can verify the story).

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=282&page=4&s=900

Here is every match Gangrel ever had at Korakuen Hall.....

Vampire Warrior vs Chiaki Matsuyama on 29.8.94 (He isn't this unknown non wrestler karate expert, Matsuyama wrestled for FMW many times.....so he's not our guy)

The Blackhearts vs Leatherface and Steel Leather on 4.6.96

The Blackhearts vs Terry Gordy and Leatherface on 11.8.96

The Blackhearts vs Gedo and Jedo on 25.5.97

What do you think? Is he lying?

I went to a WWF house show in London, Ontario in 1986 or 87 where I sat in the third row. All I remember from the show is that Randy Savage beat Pedro Morales in the main event by dropping the elbow from the top rope. Everyone cheered Savage and nobody was cheering from Pedro.

If you look at the various data bases, the match is not listed in London. Ont.

Am I lying?

Did I confuse the city?

Does the Internet not have all answers to every and anything?

I went to a WWF house show in London, Ontario in 1986 or 87 where I sat in the third row. All I remember from the show is that Randy Savage beat Pedro Morales in the main event by dropping the elbow from the top rope. Everyone cheered Savage and nobody was cheering from Pedro.

If you look at the various data bases, the match is not listed in London. Ont.

Am I lying?

Did I confuse the city?

Does the Internet not have all answers to every and anything?
Well you probably have Morales confused with Tito Santana.

Santana and Savage had an IC title match at that building at a 1986 house show.

So no you're not lying. It's probably just you mis-remembering the match you saw.

You are uncertain of the year you even went to the show and you admit to only remembering the one match, so how can you be so certain that it was Morales you saw?

I have attended a bunch of house shows since 1993 and they are all listed.

Korakuen Hall is a very important building in wrestling. Shows held there are always reported.

HBK being "Mr. Wrestlemania."

Apparently Ric Flair was in Puerto Rico the night Bruiser Brody was stabbed:

Thats a helluva a double shot, Charleston WV and Puerto Rico in one night!

JCP @ Charleston, WV - Civic Center - July 17, 1988 (6,500)
Lex Luger, Sting, Nikita Koloff, & Steve Williams defeated NWA World Champion Ric Flair, NWA US Champion Barry Windham, NWA Tag Team Champions Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard in a steel cage match when Luger pinned Anderson

*EDIT* Brody was stabbed on July 16th apparently and died early in the morning on the 17th. Which meant Ric did a double shot in North Carolina and Puerto Rico.

Either way, thats God Damned impressive. I'd love to hear Kevin Nash tell his side of the story about that night in Puerto Rico.

Last edited:
Well you probably have Morales confused with Tito Santana.

Santana and Savage had an IC title match at that building at a 1986 house show.

So no you're not lying. It's probably just you mis-remembering the match you saw.

You are uncertain of the year you even went to the show and you admit to only remembering the one match, so how can you be so certain that it was Morales you saw?

I have attended a bunch of house shows since 1993 and they are all listed.

Korakuen Hall is a very important building in wrestling. Shows held there are always reported.

My point was to illustrate how Vampire Warrior couldn't remember the specific year and all details. It could have been at some other arena. It could have very well been kayfabed too. Who knows for sure? Kevin Von Erich tells a similar story. As much as people want to believe the Internets has all answers to everything, it doesn't.

When you get to be a certain age, things blur together. That is why I am not sure of the year. Forgetting the year doesn't discredit what I saw. It was Pedro Morales. No one gave two shits about Pedro in the arena. If there were any cheers for him I never heard them. Savage won with his finisher. No way I'm going to mistake who I saw in that match when I had third row and I was in middle school.

Lex Luger, Sting, Nikita Koloff, & Steve Williams defeated NWA World Champion Ric Flair, NWA US Champion Barry Windham, NWA Tag Team Champions Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard in a steel cage match when Luger pinned Anderson

*EDIT* Brody was stabbed on July 16th apparently and died early in the morning on the 17th. Which meant Ric did a double shot in North Carolina and Puerto Rico.

Either way, thats God Damned impressive. I'd love to hear Kevin Nash tell his side of the story about that night in Puerto Rico.

Doesn't look like Flair was in PR then.

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=1091&page=4&s=1500

Flair has done double shots where he traveled quite far to wrestle the same day. He would do a show somewhere in Mid-Atlantic in the Carolina's then fly to Toronto and wrestle in the evening for Maple Leaf Wrestling.

Doesn't confirm that he wrestled that date. I don't even think WWC was getting NWA title dates by that time. They made up their Universal champion to more or less be more important that the World title.

My point was to illustrate how Vampire Warrior couldn't remember the specific year and all details. It could have been at some other arena. It could have very well been kayfabed too. Who knows for sure? Kevin Von Erich tells a similar story. As much as people want to believe the Internets has all answers to everything, it doesn't.

When you get to be a certain age, things blur together. That is why I am not sure of the year. Forgetting the year doesn't discredit what I saw. It was Pedro Morales. No one gave two shits about Pedro in the arena. If there were any cheers for him I never heard them. Savage won with his finisher. No way I'm going to mistake who I saw in that match when I had third row and I was in middle school.
The London Garden in Ontario, right?

EVERY WWF house show is listed. The matches and results aren't always available but every building and date is.

Every show at the London Garden has full results available though, and Pedro Morales never wrestled Randy Savage at that arena in 1986 or 87.

Which is more likely? You mis-remembering the details....... or the ENTIRE internet and WWE itself strangely omitting this one house show in Ontario for no reason whatsoever?

Gangrel was telling the story as early as 2000. That is roughly when the clip I posted of him talking was filmed. His memory of the location is so hazy after just 4 or 5 years?

Plus, Korakuen Hall is like MSG. Wrestlers tend to remember what they did there.

Last edited:
The London Garden in Ontario, right?

EVERY WWF house show is listed. The matches and results aren't always available but every building and date is.

Every show at the London Garden has full results available though, and Pedro Morales never wrestled Randy Savage at that arena in 1986 or 87.

Which is more likely? You mis-remembering the details....... or the ENTIRE internet and WWE itself strangely omitting this one house show in Ontario for no reason whatsoever?

Gangrel was telling the story as early as 2000. That is roughly when the clip I posted of him talking was filmed. His memory of the location is so hazy after just 4 or 5 years?

Plus, Korakuen Hall is like MSG. Wrestlers tend to remember what they did there.

More likely is inaccurate record keeping of a "C" show. The entire Internet wasn't at the house show.

As for Gangrel. He could have had concussions, drug induced brain damage/halucinations, kayfabe or who knows? Like I said, it sounds like a rip off of Kevin Von Erich's story with the addition of being hit on by someone ahead of time. But just because it wasn't recorded or he didn't have the proper details doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Back