Wrestlers Who Could Have Been Movie Stars

Blackjack

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The Rock proved that a charismatic wrestler with a good luck can become a movie star. Who are some wrestlers you would have liked to have seen in movies?

I think that Blackjack Mulligan, with his look and his charisma could have been a movie star, especially in westerns.

The Rock proved that a charismatic wrestler with a good luck can become a movie star. Who are some wrestlers you would have liked to have seen in movies?

I think that Blackjack Mulligan, with his look and his charisma could have been a movie star, especially in westerns.

Sting did a TNT original by the name of Shutter Speed which I thought was decent at the time. I think he could have been a good B movie star along the lines of Steve Austin, but he never seemed fame hungry enough to me.

Can't think of too many more that didn't already try their hand at movies at some point. Dolph Ziggler is the only guy I can think of with movie star looks who I sometimes wonder how or why he got into wrestling instead.

I know Piper was in movies, but if he went at it full time I think he could have been an actual movie star.

Back