Wrong forum

tenor.gif

Tuna melt on Crossaint

Im not sure what this is about, but Someone wasteland this trash , I'm about done with admins and mods rolling around here breaking every rule there is and we're supposed to stand for it. I'm sick of the currupt system in sherdog.

m96jjd.jpg

You have no fucking idea the history I have with this song. I loved this song and random insanity and Sigmund Freud made this dna to me. I loved this song and I forced justice on it. Barring the band, there's no one walks the earth. It's my sixth favorite song. Here's to you Tachy. Hoka Hey

<21>I'll see your Scorpions and raise you some Merciful Fate !!

But where ever you are, put down the gun just today, you get up and dance, no one's looking. Do some silly shit Hug someone elses family. My gift from me to you, Today, go left instead of right, and don't forget the tongue. Knock on the door, handsome young guy fresh out of the clink, soulful eyes looking for a girl. I gave him half my money and said go west. That's progress for me. A few years ago we'd be on a bus to Manhattan with my Ratzo Rizzo . Cheers. Do something beautiful today. I'm heading out, this is as strong as I'll ever be.

Finally liver stop hurting Conor fans but they will get drunk again on New Years Eve or alcoholic vs alcoholic fight ( Cerrone and Conor). Good luck

m96jjd.jpg

Im not sure what this is about, but Someone wasteland this trash , I'm about done with admins and mods rolling around here breaking every rule there is and we're supposed to stand for it. I'm sick of the currupt system in sherdog.

:rustled: Shut up and pay your taxes Peasant!! You worthless non plat !!

Watch out for the sidewalk before the lightbulb falls in the ketchup.

BS wrong forum

you're the biggest troll around here
they should ban your ass

I've been thinking about micro dosing lately, seems like an interesting idea.

My pal's 93, just gave him a ring, we're gonna grab a bite to eat. You know when the phone picks up or run into someone, you can't fake the truth, a dog smile, he was happy to hear from me, said we should grab a bit. 35 missions of Germany. His first mission 8 bombers, ten per, day one mission, his was the only plane that came back, all the rest were wiped up in that moment. He's an artist. His wife passed away a couple years ago. A true fucking hero who looks forward to my company. What do you do with that. Sorry for the Edgar A. Guest slop. He watched Gone with the Wind and Wizard of Oz at a showhouse. ....fuck. I don't know what's the matter with me I took my meds and my neighbor's meds and some shit I found out in the road so I wouldn't be like this. So all the syrup is under the veil of pills. He loves Marlene Dietrich Falling in Love again. I can meet him in the translation but it's not for human consumption. An artist who enjoys my company. The Gods are kind sometime.

Cheers.

Back