WSJ: Silicon Valley Struggles to Add Conservatives to Its Ranks

They should hire the best people for the job.

You know you've seized market monopoly by the time you can pick and choose between "diverse" identities.

Agreed. Though culture does count for something, just not as much as I currently feel it does in my limited experience.

No joke, one time I was at the movies ( one of those giant megaplex ones) and I went into the bathroom to take a leak and someone had shatted right into a urinal. There were tons of toilets and they chose a urinal even knowing that they were taking a chance of being caught. It seems they didn't even wipe. Amazing.
I once bust into the staff room hollering about someone shitting and not flushing, and finished the rant with "ffs, there wasn't even any tp, someones got a dirty ass!". Those were the good old days before hr.

job and politic... who mix them can ruin their business, horrible idea

No joke, one time I was at the movies ( one of those giant megaplex ones) and I went into the bathroom to take a leak and someone had shatted right into a urinal. There were tons of toilets and they chose a urinal even knowing that they were taking a chance of being caught. It seems they didn't even wipe. Amazing.

I’ve seen that too! Blew my mind. Tight nug right in the urinal. Couldn’t help but respect the balls on that guy. Pants down in full view, with a strained look on his face. How he did it without pinching off out of fright is pretty solid.

I’ve seen that too! Blew my mind. Tight nug right in the urinal. Couldn’t help but respect the balls on that guy. Pants down in full view, with a strained look on his face. How he did it without pinching off out of fright is pretty solid.
Lol at "tight nug"

<Lmaoo>

Lol at "tight nug"

<Lmaoo>

You ever dissect owl droppings in middle school? Looked just like that.

I just realized I might’ve gave away my rather redneck upbringing...

Lets put this train back on the tracks.

Anyone else in sherdog a current/former employee of a tech company based out of SV? What’s your personal experience?

@Madmick anyone you can think to tag?

They should hire the best people for the job.

You know you've seized market monopoly by the time you can pick and choose between "diverse" identities.
In almost every other case, I would agree. But Twitter has come under fire for seemingly pushing left wing viewpoints. As a pseudo-service, it isn't great to alienate a significant portion of your audience, as they have been doing.

But maybe it's more of an issue for marketing rather than hiring a programmer who is also right leaning.

Good stuff. Diversity of ideas brings varieties of perspectives and fresh thinking, while skin deep diversity only offers colourful window dtessing.

Yeah, that's oversimplifying things as folks with different backgrounds bring different experiences, but the root of that statement has merit.

In almost every other case, I would agree. But Twitter has come under fire for seemingly pushing left wing viewpoints. As a pseudo-service, it isn't great to alienate a significant portion of your audience, as they have been doing.

But maybe it's more of an issue for marketing rather than hiring a programmer who is also right leaning.

It’s both imo. I’ve been a big proponent of immigration because, imo, foreign talent that slides across my desk is more qualified than domestic talent. It’s why ive also been a big proponent of education in the US. Programmers are the mechanics of tomorrow.

But we shouldn’t be turning down domestic talent because of how they vote.

Good stuff. Diversity of ideas brings varieties of perspectives and fresh thinking, while skin deep diversity only offers colourful window dtessing.
the computer stuff, or the other topic? Agreed either way. More info/ideas, is not a bad thing.

I’ll be running for POTWR next year on the “Poop Right” ticket.

Funny how these tech companies exist today and make money hand over fist because of the capitalist society we have... Not to mention run up the price if real estate out there without shame.... Yet denounce and vilify a political point of view and party that whole heartedly supports the type of corporate greed they practice.

Those whiney fucks will be the first to reap the benefits of a Trump tax cut, but have way too much face to save within their circle of "woke" politicos to admit it.

the computer stuff, or the other topic? Agreed either way. More info/ideas, is not a bad thing.
Sharting is a serious topic. One this rye drinker is familiar with.

Back