WSOF 27 - holder vs gamzatov

I was not impressed by Shamil. Teddy has a solid shot here

I think we are all on the under for Gamz/Holder.

These guys have a combined 20 pro fights an NOT ONE of them went past 1.5 rounds. Fuck them if they choose tonight to play it conservative and we don't get an early finish.

BOOM. There we go!

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

If I was more of a degen, I would've bet more than 2 units on the under for the Gamzatov/Holder fight.

Fodor by dec next, but gonna be a degen and also bet fight goes distance -190

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

If I was more of a degen, I would've bet more than 2 units on the under for the Gamzatov/Holder fight.

Me too. I just can't bring myself to go big on these lower orgs. I mean, literally EVERYTHING pointed to this one being done early. You really can't get much better than a line around -200 for something that's happened 20/20 times the two guys have fought combined. I went big on it by non-UFC MMA betting standards for myself, but in hindsight this should have been one of my bigger bets overall in a long time.

Over 2.5 and Firmino here.

Me too. I just can't bring myself to go big on these lower orgs. I mean, literally EVERYTHING pointed to this one being done early. You really can't get much better than a line around -200 for something that's happened 20/20 times the two guys have fought combined. I went big on it by non-UFC MMA betting standards for myself, but in hindsight this should have been one of my bigger bets overall in a long time.
Agreed.

If it was -170 or better, I probably would've went 4 units. -189 just scares me on 1.5 totals.

I ended up making a few bets so actually kinda big on Fodor dec

R1: Firmino (Firmino ate a knee from Fodor and it hurt him, but Fodor didn't notice it. Firmino was tired during the middle of the round)

Shit Fodor maybe stole it with the reversal in the last minute.

Think its 1-1. Armbar attempt plus sweep in round one for Fodor stole it for him imo

Back