WSOF 34 - Gaethje vs Firmino - New York

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/WSOF-34-Gaethje-vs-Firmino-54459

cd3c3d32b64a4d399ea3a77a6f3a3354.png

holy crap. best WSOF ever. i'm super glad this is not on the same night as ufc 207.

Yeah, great card for WSOF standards. Leans are solid, let's see what kind of lines we get for this

what weightclass is okami/bradley?

Obviously could be 170 or 185, and this isn't answering your question, but does I matter? And it don't mean that in an antagonistic manner... Genuine question

You think 185 is better for okami, maybe? Cause harder cut for him than it is for bradley?

i think 170 is absolutely terrible for okami, that guy is just not a welterweight

Very cool card . . . should be fun.

http://www.wsof.com/schedule/
"Welterweight: Yushin “Thunder” Okami (32-10) vs. Paul Bradley (23-6)"

good find, bless -- but just don't bank on it, gents.. sometimes these sites have the wrong info, even when it's from the horse's mouth.

i DO think it'll be 170, tho. bradley's honeycutt fights were both 170, for some reason i thought one of them was at 185

Anyone know if you can bet these lines in Vegas?

i heard about that, he gave up his titan belt for wsof..?

I guess so. I'm not sure if his contract was up or if they feel that this is a better promotion since its typically on TV. Still somewhat surprised the UFC hasn't signed him but I guess he isn't exactly the most entertaining fighter out there.

Hard to think of a price I wouldn't want to play Sheilds/Fitch over. Gotta look into remortgaging the house before that line becomes available.

Hard to think of a price I wouldn't want to play Sheilds/Fitch over. Gotta look into remortgaging the house before that line becomes available.

If Burkman could sub Fitch, don't you think Shields can do it?

Sure shit can happen but these two are gonna be clinched up for 3 rounds. If there is one guy that can shut down any action it is Fitch.

Back