***WSOF Bantamweight Champion, Marlon Moraes SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Marlon, I'm a amateur fighter from England.

I'm near 6ft (5'9) and could get to WW soon (I'm at 195lbs now).

I'm fairly well known on this board and I was wondering if you'd be up for sparring against me.

I can sort out the flights. Video goes on the forum later.

Cheers boss.

Also, nearly forgot, do you think Chael Sonnen has a chance at Bellator gold?
You to big for me lol
Idk chael prime he could beat anybody but now we have to see

If you do end up staying with WSOF, who would you say is the next guy in line to fight you for the title?

Falae Marlon, blza?! Forte abraço do Brasil! Congrats on your streak, man! So, do u have a preference of organization to compete next? Will it be the UFC?
Não sei amigo
Estou aberto a propostas ossss

Sorry prob should have included this with my first question, but if you don't go to the UFC for your next fight would you consider a super fight with wsof fw champion Lance Palmer? I think it would be a great fight
Yessssss

You to big for me lol
Idk chael prime he could beat anybody but now we have to see

It's all good bro, goodluck in the future, always watching and learning from you

Hey Marlon,

Thanks for doing this. Who would you pick to win in a fight between TJ and Cody? Also, what's your favorite meal that you can't eat when your in camp?
Cody! Brazilian barbecue

Marlon, what do you think of Thomas Almeida? Champ Material? And whats ur opinion on the Garbrandt Cruz fight?

What was\is for you the most difficult challenge you came across in your career?

I would love to see you in the cage with Bekbulat Magomedov somewhere down the line to, bigger than a lot of the guys at 135 considering he has been at 145, great fight stylistically.

Not afraid to have a tear up, good offensive fighter and strong on the ground, think you would have a serious fight of the year candidate, but think your speed would be too much, do you think he's possible considering he's coming off a pretty convincing win over Brock?

Evening Champ, longtime fan, question, what team do you like in the England Premier League? And who do ye think will win the league?

Cheers mate

He's gone, at least this Q/A lasted longer than Silva did?

Thank you for your time. And I cant wait for your next fight. MARLON 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know he doesn't know where he will be fighting next, but I hope he does end over at UFC, WSOF has done wonders for a lot of fighters and changed the outlooks of their careers, but Moraes is one that is just too well rounded and dangerous not to be at the highest level, Gaethje to.

looks like he is negotiating with some promotions according to his answer, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back