WTF? 50 Cent Sells His "Get The Strap" Catchphrase To Bellator For 1 MIllion $

The boisterous rapper declared during a recent social media post he sold the rights to the catchphrase to the Viacom-owned mixed martial arts (MMA) promotion for a whopping $1 million.

l did a deal today l sold (get the strap) for a million dollars to Viacom’s Bellator. So you will see lt on some cooler clothing shortly. see how l make something out of nothing. LOL

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/6/27/...t-a-million-for-get-the-strap-catchphrase-mma

Fiddy out earning most UFC fighters with this deal.

LOL how pathetic. More of the DAZN money will go to a rapper from the early '00's for his lame generic catchphrase than to actual MMA fighters on Bellator's roster.

Are we pretending he created the phrase get the strap?
I’ve heard that for at least a couple of decades.

So this was what the whole pic was about?

50.jpg

All that water

I though it was his ufc career and podcasts? What was the shirt(s)
Scooba pilfers other people material, has a internet fan make designs then sells them on shirts. He makes like 50 and then they "sell out" in 30 seconds making him a "bizness mongul"

Big waste of money.

Shoulda just asked Mauro to come up with something similar to "touch that with my 10 centimeter pole."

“I did a deal today I sold (get the strap) for a million dollars to Viacom’s Bellator,” wrote Jackson on an Instagram post. “So you will see it on some cooler clothing shortly. See how I make something out of nothing. LOL.”

———————-

Why is everyone involved with MMA so stupid?

50 really isn’t that stupid. He’s self made, still rich as fuck despite not producing good music in a decade, and he’s expanded beyond hip-hop. He does seem like a moron but he can’t be that stupid.

This was posted already

50 really isn’t that stupid. He’s self made, still rich as fuck despite not producing good music in a decade, and he’s expanded beyond hip-hop. He does seem like a moron but he can’t be that stupid.

I’m talking about Bellator. Old ass 50 cent finessed these dumb dumbs out of a million.

This was posted already

Sorry I’ve been busy on my hustle to notice it was already posted

I’m talking about Bellator. Old ass 50 cent finessed these dumb dumbs out of a million.

Sorry I’ve been busy on my hustle to notice it was already posted

Ah, well it appears I have proved your point.

<{CMPALM}>

In "Da Zone" to "Get Da Strap"!

Back