WTF? 50 Cent Sells His "Get The Strap" Catchphrase To Bellator For 1 MIllion $

Isn't he known for blatantly lying about his investments and things related to that?

Dude got caught posing with fake money. Told the judge during his bankruptcy hearing that he has to take pictures like that because of his image. They probably gave him some tix to their upcoming super fight along with some free drink vouchers and some acting lessons from Steven Seagal.

It’s a pretty catchy phrase that everyone is using nowadays. I imagine Bellator will use it on some merchandise and 50 will promote it and get some ppl to buy it. Doesn’t seem like a bad idea.

never heard it, at least that i know of.

also, can't imagine a lame phrase like that being worth $1, let alone a million

how does one get the rights to catch phrases? and how much does that cost? not to buy but to create and own...

50 conned Bellator

Thats unreal, i hope this is a fake or big exaggeration on his part.
This news remember me of that time Dana said the UFC paid like 2 million bucks for a new Logo design, witch was the same old shit but with the U and C letters getting sharper corners.
I remember even some sherdorger in 5 minutes making something much better than that. Never knew if it was true or not.

One of two things:

50 cent is lying
Coker is hoping 50 cent will promote the shit out of Bellator.

Bellator: "Get the strap".
UFC: "sure thing pal"

Well they always said Dana was a girls name.

I though it was his ufc career and podcasts? What was the shirt(s)
When podcast first started limited 5g runs 20 something a T not minusing anything that 100gs new crop every couple weeks they were inside jokes like abbott kenny fight club or um the fabled Taekwondo tourny Bryan won etc....... good market to be in

This deal just makes me more sceptical of the DAZN deal.

Maybe Cokers lost his touch.

When podcast first started limited 5g runs 20 something a T not minusing anything that 100gs new crop every couple weeks they were inside jokes like abbott kenny fight club or um the fabled Taekwondo tourny Bryan won etc....... good market to be in

...is this even english?

Coker must have some serious dirt on 50, getting 50 to sell him that for only 1 million dollars? Coker robbed him.

In all seriousness, I hope 50 is lying or it also requires him to fight once in order to obtain that million.

i mean if people offered me a million bucks for 3 words such as "get", "the", and "strap", I'd sell them a billion dollars worth of words.

i mean if people offered me a million bucks for 3 words such as "get", "the", and "strap", I'd sell them a billion dollars worth of words.

Yeah.. I wish Scott Coker hand some dirt on my and first me to sell him a few words for a mil dollar...

Didn’t bellator reps come out and deny this, it literally makes no sense that anyone would ever pay that much money for “get that strap”

Back