WTF?!?!?! Erick Silva has a son?!?!?!

Sorry to spoil the fun but I thought I better fill you in, there's a long running Sherdog joke that Erik Silva is a very young prospect no matter how old he gets.

Similar to 'Who is Ryoto Machida' and 'What happened to Goran Reljic'?

Also if someone says they meet a fighter at the airport... they're probably trolling.
This shit is no joke. It's for real. Erick Silva is not only a hot prospect, he's the hottest prospect.

And fuck you for forgetting the man himself, Michael Cro-Cop

michaelcrocop.jpg

Kid's gonna be well taken care of when Silva becomes champion!

When you are the coolest kid in Junior High you can have any classmates mother you want.

Sorry to spoil the fun but I thought I better fill you in, there's a long running Sherdog joke that Erik Silva is a very young prospect no matter how old he gets.

Also if someone says they meet a fighter at the airport... they're probably trolling.
Difference being, one was funny, one was a decent question and this is fucking dumb

He must have had that kid when he was like 16 or something. I hope it doesn't affect how much of a hot prospect in MMA he is going to be. I suspect this will just drive him to reach new heights earlier in his career than we all expected from him. I can't wait to see where this kid's talent can take him.
this.
tumblr_oal7wjK8BJ1qf7xjao1_400.gif

Ok so I've been wondering...

How did this "young prospect" meme even originate? I know he really was one but at what point did it become a joke?

Man this kid has so much potential.
He's definitely going to be a champion one day. Maybe even the youngest champion in UFC history.

If you forget to pull out, you just never know when your girl might shit out a baby

You're like that masked magician who gave away all the secrets.

He is 33 years old. It's called being a grown-up?

Erick Silva is a young, fresh, up and coming prospect at the tender age of 19 years. Watch out for this kid! He'll be a champion soon enough!!

Man this kid has so much potential.
He's definitely going to be a champion one day. Maybe even the youngest champion in UFC history.
We already have some one in the lead for that potential feat. The prospect is in TS's pic above...

Hint: He's not the one without the crayon drawings on his arms.

not funnny and never was
Infants are not comedians.

Babies having babies.....
Especially ones that come out with thick beards.

Last edited:
Back