Wtf is everyone's obsession with Incel?

Check out this fucking incel.

Anyway, to your point about girls not being interested in STEM fields, I would bet that is true to some extent. But I doubt it is the only reason why they are under represented in those fields. I’m sure some of it is that they are not encouraged to get into those fields as often or as much as boys are.

I swear, a new phrase comes out and you negus flock to it like flies on sh*t.

Every other thread I look on Incel this... Incel that...

I made a post in the WR that girls can do well in STEM fields girls just aren't as interested in it and the first couple of responses were...

hyuck... hyuck... hyuck... YoU'Re aN iNcEl

I made a post on another forum that a girl in a reality show is a bitch and every other diss was "you're an InCeL for saying that!"

Jesus H. Christ

giphy.gif

Even if the implication is that my statement that women are less fascinated by mechanics somehow means I hate them (go figure...) do fools really think the only guys who get laid are all guys that are respectful and kind to women? Some of the biggest pimps you'll ever meet have absolutely no respect for women, I mean, fuckin' hell, that's the reason they treat them more like notches under their belts than actual humans in the first place.

So on top of being an overused term, the entire reasoning behind it is flawed!

P.S. I got time tonight.

Look at these lemmings...
Not gonna read all that, but "incel" isn't a new term. That shit has been around for years. Longer than I know, because it was already seemingly old by the time I first saw it - and that was years ago.
Cuck is very old. "Triggered" has roots in therapy terms (like when something upsets someone or leads them to engaging in a problematic behavior they do).
"Salty" is old as fuck.

Etc.

Etc.

By the time it becomes a buzzword on Sherdog, it's arguably played out.

Anyway, to your point about girls not being interested in STEM fields, I would bet that is true to some extent. But I doubt it is the only reason why they are under represented in those fields. I’m sure some of it is that they are not encouraged to get into those fields as often or as much as boys are.

I agree, so you're an incel with me by that logic.

NPC I actually find really amusing because their made-up definition of it is what 99% of "politics" in this country has been about for at least the last 20 years. Both sides are guilty of it, and if any side is more guilty of it than the other it's the Conservative Right with the Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Drudge Report, Bill O'Reilly echo chamber that has been spewing stupidity all over the country since Bill Clinton got his dick sucked in the Oval Office. The fact that they're bleating "NPC, NPC!" over and over again without a hint of irony tells you just how much self-awareness they possess.

I thought that stood for non playable character.

back in
Just a flavor of the month buzzword. At least it's better then cuck which seems to be dying out.

NPC and incel are the new buzzwords.
yeah people are starting to get scared of being shot dead by some sexless weirdo its becoming the new n word.

It's a trendy new insult. They come along every few years when people start talking about how the old insults are evil or whatever. Just call people something back. Tell them you will piss on their face. Nobody likes piss on the face. Well

incels might

Only time I come across 'incel' is on sherdog, not once in real blue skied life have I ever heard this term. Only read it on the internet.

But, bc of where we are i have to point out that is clearly an incel deflection thread. We all see right through it you dry dick fuckin incel.

Back when I was at school being a guy who couldn't score was a badge of shame. Of course we didn't have the internet back then so them guys couldn't just group up and have little meetings and invent manifestos or whatever the fuck it is they do. I mean, you know, Snooki is not a one off. There are Snookis and Jwows in every high school and every bar in every city. If a guy can't get a blow job from one of those sluts then he is a loser of epic proportions. All the manifestos and fuckin declarations aint gonna change that.

Back when I was at school being a guy who couldn't score was a badge of shame. Of course we didn't have the internet back then so them guys couldn't just group up and have little meetings and invent manifestos or whatever the fuck it is they do. I mean, you know, Snooki is not a one off. There are Snookis and Jwows in every high school and every bar in every city. If a guy can't get a blow job from one of those sluts then he is a loser of epic proportions. All the manifestos and fuckin declarations aint gonna change that.
100 bucks says neither snooki or jwoww would blow you.

I swear, a new phrase comes out and you negus flock to it like flies on sh*t.

Every other thread I look on Incel this... Incel that...

I made a post in the WR that girls can do well in STEM fields girls just aren't as interested in it and the first couple of responses were...

hyuck... hyuck... hyuck... YoU'Re aN iNcEl

CPgytitWsAA8gNd.jpg

I made a post on another forum that a girl in a reality show is a bitch and every other diss was "you're an InCeL for saying that!"

Jesus H. Christ

giphy.gif

Even if the implication is that my statement that women are less fascinated by mechanics somehow means I hate them (go figure...) do fools really think the only guys who get laid are all guys that are respectful and kind to women? Some of the biggest pimps you'll ever meet have absolutely no respect for women, I mean, fuckin' hell, that's the reason they treat them more like notches under their belts than actual humans in the first place.

So on top of being an overused term, the entire reasoning behind it is flawed!

P.S. I got time tonight.

Look at these lemmings...

^ It sounds to me like you're just a frustrated incel.

Really though Incel in the more specific sense is aimed at those with more right wing views, not just someone you suspect is unattractive to women but is a bit of a misogynistic asshole.

Well I got called an incel in my thread about my sister's wedding lol

It's just the state of the majority on this planet right now. Things will get better, I'm almost sure, but we need some more time.These people like to point fingers so they have less time to look at their own faults.

By the way, I'm an incel.

I have no idea what an incel is. Back in my day if you thought someone was a pussy you just gave it to them straight.

I don't know what it is either and don't want to know. Whatever happened to just calling somebody a dickhead?

Back