WTF JUST HAPPENED

Storm won the beginning part of round 2 but I think it was more like 1.5 minutes Moose had him on the ground and he did more in that time than Storm did in the beginning half imo. Storm was beating the brakes off him in the 3rd though. Bellator's fault for not having their main events be 5 rounds. It's really ridiculous now a days to not have them like that.

I have been thinking the same thing over and over, their main events should be 5 rounds just like in the UFC, they are getting to a point where at least the main event its a decent fight with 1 or 2 big names, just like last night, Schlemenko (one of their biggest names) vs Mousasi, a big name in MMA still in his prime from the UFC, fight had to be 5 rounds, just like many others they had only for 3.

I expect the rematch will still come.
I think in rematch Gegard will win confidently, if he can avoid fighting in stand up, and when he gets takedown instead of trying to get the choke he would keep Shlemenko on the ground and beat him. Gegard is bigger and stronger than Shlemenko

Anyone notice Maurallo saying it was a split decision at least twice even though it was a unanimous decision? And, the first time he said it was literally 5 seconds after they announced unanimous decision.

Is he only hearing what he wants to hear? WTF.

Mousasi choked or had a bad night.

After getting hit in the eye he went into panic mode wasting a bunch of energy looking for a sub that wasn't there.

He deserved to lose and lost in the eyes of most viewers.

It was a close fight. I thought Storm won.

I saw someone on Twitter say that Storm won the first because he damaged Moose's eye and all Moose did was a few submission attempts. Lmao

Alexander got his left hand broken in the second round. Also interesting that Storm asked for a five round fight but got refused.

2c2d059bc0c5c1128a34ca391b35a366.jpg

moose looked horrible, credit to the Russian but a prime moose destroys him early

moose looked horrible, credit to the Russian but a prime moose destroys him early

I thought moose got round 1 & 2. And round 1 maybe a 10-8.

But not a robbery if it had gone the other way.

Alexander got his left hand broken in the second round. Also interesting that Storm asked for a five round fight but got refused.

2c2d059bc0c5c1128a34ca391b35a366.jpg
Well that sort of washes out Mousasi's eye injury.

Back