WTF TKD - awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evil Eye Gouger said:
Real Muay Thai guys can do teh flying kicks. Look at Bonjasky, Kaoklai and Ong Bak.

You are the one who is teh loser because you couldn't do them. So you run away from TKD where kids were making fun of you to another art where you don't have to do teh flying kicks. But the kids are still making fun of you.

Face it. Without flying kicks, you will always the be the butt of every joke, and no girl will ever want anything to do with you. You'll have to resort to having sex with the big fat hairy guy called Sven who sweats a lot and also can't do flying kicks. How sad.

Let me introduce Sven 118 kilos of pure tenderness : he is shy and he can't do flying kicks

fat%20wrestler.jpg

after reading all the bullshit in this thread, i must say....
i've done tkd for 19 years and i loved every second of it. i cannot explain how it helps out in real life situations every single day. for instance, last month i was walking by a construction area, and there was a board resting on a beam that was about 10 feet in the air. i ran and jump kicked it in half. no joke. all the construction workers were mad, but that's onl y because they couldn't jump kick the board in half.

Falero said:
What so you can do flying kicks? Would these be MT standing :)eek::eek::eek:gy) or running TKD flykicks (manly)?

Standing. And I don't need to fly I just jump a bit and then kick.

Jon Juan said:
after reading all the bullshit in this thread, i must say....
i've done tkd for 19 years and i loved every second of it. i cannot explain how it helps out in real life situations every single day. for instance, last month i was walking by a construction area, and there was a board resting on a beam that was about 10 feet in the air. i ran and jump kicked it in half. no joke. all the construction workers were mad, but that's onl y because they couldn't jump kick the board in half.
Damn, right. There are two kinds of people. Those who can do the awesome jump kicks, and people who quit, start taking wing chung, and are forced to have sex by Sven:

fat wrestler.jpg

Hau-Tze-Um said:
Standing. And I don't need to fly I just jump a bit and then kick.
is your ass so fat that your fat ass cannot jump high enough to make your fat ass fly? fatass.

Dude, frogs jump. Aeroplanes fly.

What's stronger, a frog, or an aeroplane? WTF? Flying kicks are much better. More power.

Hau-Tze-Um said:
Good for you but I don't care. I've knocked out a Wing Chun student too, so maybe I should stop practicing because it's ineffective as you can see.

Now you confess that you have flykicked a WT student yourself! See, this is what

Evil Eye Gouger said:
You knocked a guy out with a flying knee? That's clearly a flying technique.

Why a flying knee? I punched him in the face and pulled his head against my knee. No need to jump. By the way, I'm not against flying techniques I'm against ineffective posing techniques like doing a kick while backflipping.

Bah. No style. With a flying knee, you would have looked much more elegant and powerful

I personally am thankfull for my TKD skills. Why, just last week, I was at the lumber yard looking for some boards for my next class. All of a sudden, a pile of 2x4's came tumbling down at me. Wether or not the attack was malicious, is not important. What is important, is by the time I finished up my display of skills in fending off wood attacks. That place looked like a toothpick factory. The owner made a beef, but when the cops reviewed the security tape, they saw it was clearly self defense. KEEEYA!!!

shidokanartist said:
I personally am thankfull for my TKD skills. Why, just last week, I was at the lumber yard looking for some boards for my next class. All of a sudden, a pile of 2x4's came tumbling down at me. Wether or not the attack was malicious, is not important. What is important, is by the time I finished up my display of skills in fending off wood attacks. That place looked like a toothpick factory. The owner made a beef, but when the cops reviewed the security tape, they saw it was clearly self defense. KEEEYA!!!
Did you use the cool flying kicks, or was it just some silly brutish punching that every brute can do?

I am confused, is this WTF TKD or just regular TKD ?
Please help coz I don't recognize the outfit... but thinks it's cool.

Flying_Kick_1.JPG

Evil Eye Gouger said:
Bah. No style. With a flying knee, you would have looked much more elegant and powerful

I'm sorry. Next time someone tries to fight me I'm going to take my samurai sword with me and cut him in half Kill Bill style. This would be even more elegant and powerful.

Evil Eye Gouger said:
Dude, frogs jump. Aeroplanes fly.

What's stronger, a frog, or an aeroplane? WTF? Flying kicks are much better. More power.
allow me to demonstrate.
tkdvsstuff.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back