WTH?!?! Kellerman is a rapper?!?1

I think its time to Wasteland this.

maaaaaaaaan max and sam is funky fresh to death lol

good to know u managed to throw in a sweat pea reference even if it was a hip hop song

Don't you think it's kind of ironic that he tried so hard to fit in with the ghetto image that he ended up getting killed by one of them. A lot can be learned from what happened to his brother.

That video made me go back and listen to some 3rd Bass and House of Pain. Very good stuff.....

Don't you think it's kind of ironic that he tried so hard to fit in with the ghetto image that he ended up getting killed by one of them. A lot can be learned from what happened to his brother.

Whats some of it that can be learned? Just a couple of points would be fine.

That video made me go back and listen to some 3rd Bass and House of Pain. Very good stuff.....

I never stop listening to 3rd Bass.

And I never get tired of seeing Pete Nice crack the look-a-like Serch in the head with a bat.

"Mr. Sick man, sicko.... with the cell sickle"

Moral of the story: Don't make friends with crazy people, not GHETTO PPL BAD.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/11/14/sports/othersports/14boxing.html?pagewanted=print

Thanks for the article. I didn't know that story.

Holy shit:

His biggest moment was his ugliest. After being tortured by jabs and embarrassed by teases from Richard Grant during a charity match on national television two months after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, Butler committed a major sin of the ring. After their gloves had been cut off, Grant went to Butler's corner to shake hands. Butler socked Grant in the face; the blow broke Grant's jaw and sent him to the canvas unconscious. Butler was arrested while still in his boxing trunks and spent four months in jail for assault.

I remember seeing that on Sportscenter. That story was intense.

I give all the rap these days the gas face!!

very dope, intricate and full of boxing references

They also pioneered ghost ridin' whips wayy before any of that hyphy crap. Evidence:

sam&max-734549.jpg

"knocking fools out like mike tyson" hahahaha.

His brother was pretty good though.

Not ghetto, but bipolar. Not even ghetto people would smash their best friends, who visit them in jail and let you in in their house, with a hammer

James Butler was just crazy

Yeah, what happened was just insane all the way around.

Back